Will the Angels win 100 games this year?

Will the Angels win 100 games this year?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind. I want to change my vote.

Escobar is out for the season and maybe for good.
Lackey is out for April.
Shields is injured.

They still should easily win the division. Hopefully they will play the Yankees in the first round of the playoffs.

After whipping the Twins and the Indians the Angels, as of today, are on pace to win 96 games. Not too shabby. (Of course the Royals are on pace to win 'em all)

After taking two out of three from the Sox at Fenway, the Angels, as of today, at 15 and 9 are on pace to win 101.25 games!

As of today, the Angels are on pace to win 101 games. And that is without their two best pitchers and their second baseman!

Perhaps the poll should have, "Will the Mariners lose 100 games this year?" They are on pace to do so with the worst record in baseball.

As of today, the Angels are on pace to win 99.3 games...

(And that is with Guerrero slumping!)

Being an Indians fan I am allowed to rant for just a moment about the season they are having and that pathetic offense they are sending to the plate every night. I predicted this. They always choke whenver they are expected to do good things. They are Cleveland after all.

:rant:

There, now I feel a little better.

Being an Indians fan I am allowed to rant for just a moment about the season they are having and that pathetic offense they are sending to the plate every night. I predicted this. They always choke whenver they are expected to do good things. They are Cleveland after all.

What happened to the AL Central? Are the Tigers and Indians really that bad? I predict that both teams will turn it around soon. (Well, maybe not Cleveland, because, as you pointed out, they are Cleveland.)

What happened to the AL Central? Are the Tigers and Indians really that bad? I predict that both teams will turn it around soon. (Well, maybe not Cleveland, because, as you pointed out, they are Cleveland.)

Hey, only Cleveland fans are allowed to say those things about Cleveland! :)

Seriously, if you could put the Indians pitching with the Tigers offense you would have the perfect team.

At the break, the Angels have the best record in baseball and are on pace to win 97.2 games.

As of today, with the best record in baseball, the Angels are on pace to win 99.5 games!

My Buccos are on pace to score the most runs by a team with a losing record in the History of Baseball. Of course if they trade Nady and Bay away then that may not happen.

My Buccos are on pace to score the most runs by a team with a losing record in the History of Baseball. Of course if they trade Nady and Bay away then that may not happen.

The Pirates should try getting one of those players they call a 'pitcher'. Maybe they have heard of those before? This might help their 'worst in baseball' team ERA of 5.28.

I hope this does not happen. Pittsburgh very well may have the best outfield in the majors, yet they have little to show for it record-wise.

I hope this does not happen. Pittsburgh very well may have the best outfield in the majors, yet they have little to show for it record-wise.

Quite True. Imagine if at least one of the Pitchers the Pirates picked in the top 5 since 2000 had panned out (now it looks as if Paul Maholm may be one).

Kotchman has been a "can't miss super-prospect" for a good number of years now.

Hopefully a new leaf with NL pitching will give him a boost.

Sad to see the Braves throw in the towel like they did. Too many injuries though this year to keep up. It sure would've been nice to see Chipper and Mark bat back to back for a few years though!

BTW, the Angels are all set to make it to the Series now as far as I'm concerned.

With only 50 games left, the Angels are on pace to win 101 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back