What do PB members do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I.T. / Quality Improvement -- Hospital
Programmer / Report Writer ( Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services, Propietary Medical Software ). Nursing Background. Computer Background.

Rich, when did you meet Patrick Swayze?

325.jpg

I thought it was Rich and Bob Vignault?

Prior to pastoring and lecturing I was in IT for merchant banks. Back in the '80s we all wore loud suits, braces, and looked like Gordon Gekko (Michael Douglas) from the movie "Wall Street". Glad that's not the case now ...

I was a Marital and Family Therapist, prior to children. I enjoyed my job, but was happy to give it up and replace it with a far more important job - motherhood.

Currently pastoring full-time
Also do side-work for jewelry store in Annapolis, MD
Did bookkeeping, IT, and jewelry sales for same store full-time for 10 years
Was Music and Youth Minister for 3 years while in seminary at (yuck!) Dallas Theological
Worked at Sears for 8 years selling tools!!
Got Music Education degree with a voice concentration from University of Maryland (Fear the Turtle!)

I am a stay at home/homeschooling mom to Chaela. She is age 4.
I have some "unfinished" education in art, music and humanities (philosophy and such).
The longest job I ever had was in coffee for 6 years.
I teach beginning classical guitar to 3 boys/young men (age 6-14) in my church.
I make pottery and sometimes teach that too.
Amateur photography (mostly macrophotography).
Current PB addict (mostly reading). :D

:coffee:

I am a landscaper/Master Gardener for a Charismatic church...I wish the lord would move me into something else, but one great perk is that I get to listen to hours and hours of lectures on my Mp3 player. My wife is a stay at home hero/homeschooler so I work a second job @ mickey D's. I miss my family alot. Pray for me...

So the guy on the left is Rich?

When I was in Hawaii, I saw a guy with short hair and green sequin Speedos jogging on the beach every day - his trunks had "USMC" embroidered into them in yellow. Rich was indeed in Hawaii at the time as well, but the coincidence is just too great to be real. It couldn't be the same guy, the hair's too long... right? :think:

Started out in the Navy working on fighter jets. Crippled by motorcycle wreck after enlistment. Did odd jobs. Worked at a Christian Retail store and went to school for a EETAA. Became an office equipment service tech in the 90. Caught a viral infection that severally damaged my heart in 1999. Now I am on Disability since 2001. My main job now is raising kids. What a great life.

And I am the one on the right. Bill isn't pretty enough. And it is the right right.

I am a landscaper/Master Gardener for a Charismatic church...I wish the lord would move me into something else, but one great perk is that I get to listen to hours and hours of lectures on my Mp3 player. My wife is a stay at home hero/homeschooler so I work a second job @ mickey D's. I miss my family alot. Pray for me...
:pray2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back