What do PB members sound like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a cold in the head and a scratchy throat I sound like Paul Scofield.

You all sound like me. Intelligent, Sophisticated, Harmonious, Reasonable. Actually I read everything aloud in my head in the voice that you always think is your own until you actually hear your voice played back to you without the resonance of the vaulted chambers of your head. (Oh. You mean I shlightly shlur my sshhss? And my voice soundsh like it's been tweezhered through my left noshtril?)

I'm so glad you all don't sound that way. You all sound like Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way.

When talking I have been told I sound like Christian Slater

When entertaining/singing it ranges from Bob Weir to Roger Daltrey.

SimperFideles - sounds like Gerald McRaney from Major Dad

:rofl: WAY OFF ON RICH!! LOL!!! (Sorry Rich, it's funny!) :rofl:

I've already listened to Rich from the link he posted above, and yes I was off on that one.

Just for giggles though, in your opinion, who does he sound like?

I have voiced this opinion before and after hanging out with the LtCol and his family yesterday, (and I told him this) I believe he sounds and almost looks like John Malkovich.

John Malkovich

:rofl: WAY OFF ON RICH!! LOL!!! (Sorry Rich, it's funny!) :rofl:

I've already listened to Rich from the link he posted above, and yes I was off on that one.

Just for giggles though, in your opinion, who does he sound like?

I have voiced this opinion before and after hanging out with the LtCol and his family yesterday, (and I told him this) I believe he sounds and almost looks like John Malkovich.

John Malkovich

That's it!!! Meghan, go sit in the red chair for time out!

240760379-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back