Home Management Binders...the outside looking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

blhowes

Puritan Board Professor
With my wife recovering from surgery, I've taken on some of her responsibilities. Yesterday, I ran around like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to do the laundry, dishes, clean the house, take family members shopping, etc. etc. I visit the PB and see a thread called "Home Management Binders..." in The Tea Parlor (Ladies ONLY!) forum and I'm thinking "I'll bet the info contained in that thread alone would have made life so much easier for me". I look at the work that needs to be done, and its overwhelming - I don't know how they do it. If only I was privy to the info contained therein, perhaps I could retain what's left of my sanity.

No, I don't want the password or anything like that, but I'll bet my housewifing skills would improve 1000% if only I knew what was being said in there.

Well, back to my laundry, etc.

Bob

:lol: Bob, you poor man! Go to my website in my sig line (Reformed Puritan Home), then click on the Home Management link in the sidebar...all the information you need is right there. If you have any questions or need ideas in specific areas...feel free to pick my brain in this thread!

Originally posted by LadyFlynt
:lol: Bob, you poor man! Go to my website in my sig line (Reformed Puritan Home), then click on the Home Management link in the sidebar...all the information you need is right there. If you have any questions or need ideas in specific areas...feel free to pick my brain in this thread!
Thanks! Whoever said that ladies are the weaker vessels? Obviously not a guy who's tried to do a lady's job:lol:

[Edited on 5-7-2006 by blhowes]

Originally posted by joshua
But it does say "honor" them as weaker vessels. So, we should then give honor where honor is due, and there is MUCH honor in being a mother and wife. Thanks, Mom!
Amen, brother.

I don't know if its true or not, but I've heard the weaker vessel mentioned in the scripture compared to dinner plates. Men are like the plates you use every day, the ones you're not too concerned about getting damaged, the ones the kids can use whenever they want. Women are like the real special china that you use on special occasions when you have company. Its the china you need to be real careful with. The focus isn't so much on strength, so much as value. I don't know if the Greek will bare that out, but it sure sounds nice...especially around mother's day:lol:

[Edited on 5-7-2006 by blhowes]

Dude! You two know how to sweet talk! Bob, go tell that to your wife...those comments are great...share them with your boys (or future son in laws).

Let me tell you though...there are many areas that we ARE the weaker vessel. I'll be the first to admit. I NEED my husband, his strength, his wisdom, his leadership (women have one major problem and it's attached to their face...including mine :um: ), his protection, etc. We are emotionally driven (more than we like to admit), men are not.

Bob, I hope your wife recovery continues to go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back