Best Bible Binders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had four ESV Bibles from Crossway and they keep saying that they have changed binders but I've been very disappointed with them. I'd be willing to pay extra for a good binding. Thanks for the tip sir.
Oh man, I thought it was just me! I'm on my third. Unreal how poor in quality these things are. Now to convince my wife the higher end bible is worth it...

I just used the currency converter on Allan's site. An ESV that costs 85 British pounds costs $168 American. That's a lot of schmundo for a Bible...

You are right that is a lot of money...atleast by today's standards in "Bible Retail".

I imagine that the bible binding business is a tough market if you do not mass produce junk.

Personally, I have burned through alot of cheap bibles over the past few years, and if Allan's bible's last half as long as they say... it is worth it. I figure since I pay at least $50 dollars a month for a cell phone...$168 for the word of God over the next ten, fifteen, twenty years is nothing considering it is the most important possesion I have. :2cents:

You are right that is a lot of money...atleast by today's standards in "Bible Retail".

I imagine that the bible binding business is a tough market if you do not mass produce junk.

Personally, I have burned through alot of cheap bibles over the past few years, and if Allan's bible's last half as long as they say... it is worth it. I figure since I pay at least $50 dollars a month for a cell phone...$168 for the word of God over the next ten, fifteen, twenty years is nothing considering it is the most important possesion I have. :2cents:
Very good point. I know people who have payed 50 bucks for a Zondervan Bible that have fallen apart in 4 years. If you read your Bible a lot 168 dollars in an "investment" in the word of God is a bargain, as far as an Allan....if you don't drop it in a swimming pool, it will be something you can leave to your children. :book2:

I also purchased one and gave it as a surprise gift to a dear friend. It was absolutely gorgeous and he couldn't believe it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back