Well,Well,Well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to meet you! I'm from the Republic of Texas myself, but now live in Pennsylvania. We just lost our only real Barbeque joint around here, so my family will have to travel back for some real smoked meat.

You need to come into the City. There are some great BBQ joints in the shadier parts of Pittsburgh. So come armed with more than just forks.
The ONLY place for REAL BBQ is TEXAS!;) That is another thread however!!!:cool::cool::cool::2cents:

Rendezvous.

Memphis, TN.

'Nuff said.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:2cents:
Ken-Ken my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK? Hmmmm....you greet me with a series of !!!!!!! points is this good or bad???:lol:

Never heard of it, but I have heard of Jim Neely's Interstate Bar-b-que in good ole' Memphis.

Interstate is good. It would be worth your drive to go to Bozo's. It's not far. There is a reason that people from all over the country go out of their way to eat there. It is an old place. We used to eat there all the time. If you have seen the movie Walk the LIne you've seen the inside of Bozo's. The scene in the 'cafe' that had all the pine board paneling is Bozo's.

Never heard of it, but I have heard of Jim Neely's Interstate Bar-b-que in good ole' Memphis.
OK kids!!!! Quit "jacking my thread" with the BBQ debate. The Texas BBQ is the BEST but hey.....I can start a new one JUST for this........:):):):):):)
This current thread is really so people can celebrate, open Bubbbly, bash a Pinata and generally REJOICE over my comeback!:lol::lol::lol::popcorn:

I didn't see any thread Marshals so I thought I'd hijack it. It won't land until my demands are met! :popcorn: ;)

:cool:

Oh, alright, since I don't know you yet, I'll . . . man this is hard. . . let it land.

Oh, so this is the welcome back Max thread, huh? oh well, already said hello on one of the other threads...

Things are gonna get lively now, folks... buckle your seatbelts and hold on to your teeth!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OK newbies. Gird your loins; fasten your seatbelts; make sure that your tray tables are in their fully upright and locked position; everybody keep moving, nothing to see here; hold on to your seats; watch your wallets . . .

MAX IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
What's the word on Benny Hinn's recovery, Uncle? We've been pining without your thrilling updates.

Well, I'm a newbie but it's nice to meet you etexas! Hey, you could be in prison and still post right? :lol:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OK newbies. Gird your loins; fasten your seatbelts; make sure that your tray tables are in their fully upright and locked position; everybody keep moving, nothing to see here; hold on to your seats; watch your wallets . . .

MAX IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
Dennis you forgot safety goggles, helmets, and..."cups" for the gents.....oh and some kevlar body armor might help as well.:lol::lol::lol:

Richard King;

we could have him lock himself in his own room.
I heard of a guy doing that once.
Honest I did.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

-----Added 2/17/2009 at 01:22:00 EST-----

etexas;

No Prison! How Tawdry! I loathe orange. GODFATHER: "Kay, within ten years the Family will be totally Legitimate!":lol:

What are you talking about Orange???

What is wrong with Orange??

William of Orange

Prisoners are supposed to wear pink

http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/20070914/a_pinkprisonsuits14.art.htm

What will it take to send you back into hibernation.:smug::p
It would be COSTLY! A thread you would have to tell the Admins and Mods. hands off...it is a thing to which I ACCEPTED as a term for this : The Travis, your Momma Thread!:lol::lol::lol: Kidding! My friends and I used to run the Your Momma jabs 50% of the time a fist fight would erupt! Fine times!:cool: OK next caller.

-----Added 2/17/2009 at 01:27:54 EST-----

Richard King;

we could have him lock himself in his own room.
I heard of a guy doing that once.
Honest I did.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

-----Added 2/17/2009 at 01:22:00 EST-----

etexas;

No Prison! How Tawdry! I loathe orange. GODFATHER: "Kay, within ten years the Family will be totally Legitimate!":lol:

What are you talking about Orange???

What is wrong with Orange??

William of Orange

Prisoners are supposed to wear pink

USATODAY.com
There you have it...had I been in prison I would be aware of the fashion change from orange to pink......:cool::cool::cool:

etexas,

I've never seen or heard of you until yesterday, so maybe you are known for this....but what's with the smiley faces? What's your average--8 per post?

Your reputation precedes you. Can you live up to it???
This better be good.
Signed,
a newbie
Jessi....I can live up to it AND top it! I am the Ali of the PB: "I am the the GREATEST!":cool::cool::cool::cool:

-----Added 2/17/2009 at 05:08:36 EST-----

etexas,

I've never seen or heard of you until yesterday, so maybe you are known for this....but what's with the smiley faces? What's your average--8 per post?
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: SO!!!! What are ya' saying, you don't LIKE a SMILEY? I like a smiley! Don't dog the smilies!!! Might have to take you on trip! Trip down to China-Town!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back