Well,Well,Well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
I am back! See, I am a swell guy and I feared some of you might miss me to the point of utter clinical depression. I could not BEAR such a thought! SO I am "bumming" my Mothers computer here to say hello to old friends AND it looks like a number of new folk here!

Good to meet you! I'm from the Republic of Texas myself, but now live in Pennsylvania. We just lost our only real Barbeque joint around here, so my family will have to travel back for some real smoked meat.

Howdy.

Wow! I just looked at your profile and join date. You may hold the record for the fastest ascent to level of professor. Congratulations.

Good to meet you! I'm from the Republic of Texas myself, but now live in Pennsylvania. We just lost our only real Barbeque joint around here, so my family will have to travel back for some real smoked meat.

You need to come into the City. There are some great BBQ joints in the shadier parts of Pittsburgh. So come armed with more than just forks.

You need to come into the City. There are some great BBQ joints in the shadier parts of Pittsburgh. So come armed with more than just forks.
The ONLY place for REAL BBQ is TEXAS!;) That is another thread however!!!:cool::cool::cool::2cents:

The ONLY place for REAL BBQ is TEXAS!;) That is another thread however!!!:cool::cool::cool::2cents:

Uh-oh. Our relationship is off to a rocky start. Texans confuse smoked beef with barbecue far too often. ;)

Last edited:
Glad to see you back etexas! You always seem to have a word or two to add to the hilarity of my life.

"E-!!!!!!!!!"

:banana:

I am so happy to see you!

Everytime I look at my "friends" box and see you there, I go, "awwww..." :um: And "I wonder how he's doing..."

It's great to see you back!

(back)

Yours in our Lord Jesus Christ,

Margaret
http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12
MARGARET! GREAT to see you again Sis!!!!:):):)

-----Added 2/16/2009 at 12:14:43 EST-----

Glad to see you back etexas! You always seem to have a word or two to add to the hilarity of my life.
I "Aim to please!!!!";););) Great see you again!!!!

Good to meet you
Hi Martin! LOVE that lecturn! OLD SCHOOL! Sweet! Any of my old Pal's will tell you, Uncle Etexas is ALL about kicking it old school!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

-----Added 2/16/2009 at 12:24:45 EST-----

Uncle Etexas! I knew you were gone, I wasn't sure where you were, though...
KEVIN! HI!!!! LONG STORY! I little communication breakdown/and some a misunderstanding on my end!!! (OOOPS!) Brother Rich helped me through it! THANKS RICH!

etexas;

Wow! I just looked at your profile and join date. You may hold the record for the fastest ascent to level of professor. Congratulations.
:lol::lol::lol: I am part IRISH!!!! I talk a lot!

And he also has friends in high places..:lol:

but mostly, he just talks a lot..

Welcome back..

etexas;

:lol::lol::lol: I am part IRISH!!!! I talk a lot!

And he also has friends in high places..:lol:

but mostly, he just talks a lot..

Welcome back..
HI BJ!!!!! NICE BURN!!! Despite the fact it was directed at my personage I DO admire the well executed BURN!:lol::lol::lol:

etexas;

Hey, I like to talk a lot too!! So certainly not meant to be a burn.. :lol:

and if none of us liked to talked..this place would be REALLY BORING!!

etexas;

Hey, I like to talk a lot too!! So certainly not meant to be a burn.. :lol:

and if none of us liked to talked..this place would be REALLY BORING!!

Actually we COULD start a board like that Seinfeld:A show about nothing.....THE BLANK BOARD: A FORUM WHERE WE DON"T TALK/ No Forums just this Zen thing...I think it would take off really!!!:):):):popcorn:

Brother,

I tip my hat to you Sir,:pilgrim:,I'm new and my name is Brian.and It's a pleasure meeting you here.I look forward to reading your posts,and I hope I have something edifying to contribute.

Grace and Peace to you

Nice to see ya brother,

Your hair got longer. Looks good on ya.
Megan found an OLD pic of me when I was 20??? I had some LONG hair!!!! She said grow it out: I said HON! I am almost 40. not SURE if the follicles will still cooperate, THEN I remembered BAWB, and I said, Cat-Dad Bawb is older than dirt! He has a freak-flag! So it has actually worked! (Bob, sorry I missed you and just HAD to slip that dirt thing in :lol:) DISCLAIMER PEOPLE: DIRT is a LITTLE older than my Buddy Bob-Cat, not much, but a little!:lol: (He is SO going to let me have it when he reads this!):wwbd::wwbd::wwbd::surrender::popcorn:

Hey, welcome back! I can't believe it took you 8 posts to use the popcorn guy. :popcorn:
LOL!!!!! I have been away for a good bit....your MEMORY IS GREAT! I can't believe you remembered my deep love of popcorn guy!!!!! To the newer members, popcorn guy is my totally fave smiley! HEY, in a post, if I want a smilie, and none seem to "fit".....I use that fellow!!! Some say I have used him "out of context"......HEY!!!! Popcorn fits any and all occasions. (Casual to Black-Tie :2cents:) Watch...:popcorn: SEE, check him out eating though popcorn fits in nicely!

I love the popcorn guy too and I have the distinct pleasure of having brought him to the board. :popcorn: So I think some thanks might be in order. :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:2cents:

Hi etexas, glad to make your acquaintance!!
Hello! I LOVE ITALY! I own part of a Travel Magazine, hopefully with an upcoming Florence Article! (To my old friends, you can show your love buy going online Google :TRAVELER OVERSEAS and ordering this fine Publication, my love can be bought!:lol::lol::lol: KIDDING! Buy the Mag though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back