Well,Well,Well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reputation precedes you. Can you live up to it???
This better be good.
Signed,
a newbie
Jessi....I can live up to it AND top it! I am the Ali of the PB: "I am the the GREATEST!":cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well, you bring lots of energy, and seem to energizing us at a good time, so I'm glad you are here, or back, or whatever!
I LOVE pointless polls, so I think we can be friends.
I once made a poll with like 25 different choices (on board games). It was decent. I'm sure you can make one better!

Your reputation precedes you. Can you live up to it???
This better be good.
Signed,
a newbie
Jessi....I can live up to it AND top it! I am the Ali of the PB: "I am the the GREATEST!":cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well, you bring lots of energy, and seem to energizing us at a good time, so I'm glad you are here, or back, or whatever!
I LOVE pointless polls, so I think we can be friends.
I once made a poll with like 25 different choices (on board games). It was decent. I'm sure you can make one better!
We are friends Jessi! I put you on my friends list after your first post here! I said: "Sassy girl! I admire that!:lol:"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:2cents:
OK! I am obsessed with Ken's post! I admit it! Ken, my Friend, this is like a TOTAL mixed message here!:lol: The !!!!!!!! :2cents: I keep thinking about it! I GIVE UP! WHAT does that even mean. :detective::detective::detective::popcorn: Imput is welcome from others who speak Ken, I usually can, but this one baffles me!:popcorn:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK! I am obsessed with Ken's post! I admit it! Ken, my Friend, this is like a TOTAL mixed message here!:lol: The !!!!!!!! :2cents: I keep thinking about it! I GIVE UP! WHAT does that even mean. :detective::detective::detective::popcorn: Imput is welcome from others who speak Ken, I usually can, but this one baffles me!:popcorn:

4th gear...

I am back! See, I am a swell guy and I feared some of you might miss me to the point of utter clinical depression. I could not BEAR such a thought! SO I am "bumming" my Mothers computer here to say hello to old friends AND it looks like a number of new folk here!

It's good to have you back.

4th gear...
WHAT??? Ken...that did not clarify, I am further confused.:detective: WHAT is in that mug of yours?:lol:

4th gear...
WHAT??? Ken...that did not clarify, I am further confused.:detective: WHAT is in that mug of yours?:lol:

We've all been wondering that same thing, but have been afraid to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back