The site I have been given in defense of Dispensationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

"We are now in an 'interval' between Daniel's 69th and 70th week (aka the times of the Gentiles Luke 21:24 )
But judging from the ... Signs of the Times or the Times of the Signs ... The 70th week is close to starting.

The 70th week is what we also refer to as the Tribulation period or the Time of Jacob's Trouble."

Yup...any second now the 70th week is gonna start!
Why do I look at this stuff any more (?) I just get mad for it. This whole site is just regurgitated Hal Lindsey.
I love how these types always blast other views for "spiritualizing" or departing from the Bible but then turn around and set forth the "Jewish wedding feast" as if it has some kind of authority to interpret their reading into the Bible.

Well, what does it tell you when these SAME people (who gave me this site) believe that when a fellow poster called them "Zionists" calling that poster "Himmler" is an equel and fair "insult"! :eek:

Michael, you know these people of which I speak, you left them some time ago, for some reason I keep debating with them. I suppose I am a brute for punishment.

And this is the gentleman who was called Himmler's response.

It was not an Attack. It is a Fact. The view expressed here is dispensational Christian Zionism A dangerous and deviant heresy. It imposes an aberrant expression of the Christian faith and an erroneous interpretation of the Bible which is subservient to the political agenda of the modern State of Israel, giving tacit acceptance of the ethnic-cleansing of Palestinians by their support for the Jewish Settlements, undermining Christian witness in the Middle East by partisan support for Israel. Christian Zionism distorts the Bible and marginalises the universal imperative of the Christian message of equal grace and common justice. It is orientated more from the Abrahamic Covenant than from the Cross. Its focus centred more on the Jewish kingdom than on the Body of Christ. It interprates the New Testament in the light of Old Testament prophecies, instead of interpreting those prophecies in the light of the more complete revelation of the New Testament. The Christian Zionist programme, with its elevation of modern political Zionism, provides the Christian with a world view where the gospel is identified with the ideology of success and militarism. It places its emphasis on events leading up to the end of history rather than living Christ's love and justice today.

Boy he's gonna be in trouble!

:D

I try, but I am still learning myself. It just craks me up that they got all insulted and threaten to ban someone for calling them Zionists!

I know! But they are so "goofy" they think it's some big insult! It would be like us getting insulted when called Calvinists!

These are the people who started out insisting that we need to be living in the New Testament Dispensation, that Israel, the OT, the law are all another deal, and we are spiritual, not carnal like the people in the OT! Now they're running back to the law, the old sacrificial system, the state of Israel...they've almost lost the NT too! See where error takes you?

[Edited on 27-11-2004 by turmeric]

Here's a good anti-dispensationalism article: http://users.frii.com/gospplow/disp2.html It is good information.

Disps seem not realized that the prophecies of O.T. toward Israel already fulfilled within Church in the New Testament.

Often, Disps accuse us as amil/postmil that we are 'Replacement Theology'. They are much misunderstanding what we really believe about 'Israel'.

We are NOT Replacement Theology. Church does not replaced Israel. Israel IS Church, Church is Israel.

Romans chapter 11 describes to us very clear, that God removed unbelieving Jews from the olive tree, God added believing Gentiles to join with believing Jews share on the same tree, SO, ALL ISREAL BE SAVED comes by the result of Calvary.

I could have telling to disps that they are replacement theology, if I want to, because, they teaching God puts "Israel" on the shelf, and He focus on "Church" right now, till rapture comes, then God put Church on the shelf, and take "Israel" off the shelf, and to focus on "Israel" again for seven year of tribulation period.

Dispensationalism doctrine makes people confusion, because it is so complex and conflict with God's Word.

The purpose of Calvary already reconciled both Jews and Gentiles together into ONE through Jesus Christ - Eph. 2:12-22.

Galatians chapter 3 tells about the covenant, that we as Gentiles now already share with the covenant, as the Old Testament saints include Abraham already have their faith upon Jesus Christ just same as we have faith on Jesus Christ are on the same boat. Very simple and plain. :book2:

Why cannot disps understand the clear teaching of the unity body of Christ in the Bible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back