George Michael / New Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elton John is planning to do the same thing.

Is there any difference between the new British law and the already existing civil union law in Vermont? I think Canada allows civil unions too.

Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands are the three countries in the world which currently allow for sodomite "marriages" which goes beyond civil unions.

and to think I enjoyed the music of those two singers. well I guess talent is independent of personal morality.

Hence we can have a hard working talented immoral person.

Originally posted by Slippery
and to think I enjoyed the music of those two singers. well I guess talent is independent of personal morality.

Hence we can have a hard working talented immoral person.

"Calvinism, on the contrary, has taught us that all liberal arts are gifts which God imparts promiscuously to believers and to unbelievers, yea, that, as history shows, these gifts have flourished even in a larger measure outside the holy circle."

-- Abraham Kuyper, Lectures on Calvinism

The only redeeming thing about that link (i.e., the only thing that kept me from upchucking) was the feature photo of Jerry Garcia.

:sing:

Originally posted by Mudandstars
The only redeeming thing about that link (i.e., the only thing that kept me from upchucking) was the feature photo of Jerry Garcia.

:sing:

:lol: :cool:

Some Jerry Garcia quotes of interest:

I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.

Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

For everyone who's never taken psychedelics and wonder exactly what it does to your mind, this Jerry Garcia quote is probably the best indicator of its long-term effects on your brain, especially when combined with Eastern mysticism and futuristic techno-babble. People always ask me what LSD is like, I think I'm just going to keep a bunch of index cards w/this quote on it:

Quote from James Jerome Garcia (regarding his time in a Coma in 1986):

"My main experience was one of furious activity and tremendous struggle in a sort of futuristic, space-ship vehicle with insectoid presences. After I came out of my coma, I had this image of myself as these little hunks of protoplasm that were stuck together kind of like stamps with perforations between them that you could snap off.

They were run through with neoprene tubing, and there were these insects that looked like cockroaches which were like message-units that were kind of like my bloodstream. That was my image of my physical self and this particular feeling lasted a long time. It was really strange."

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Elton John is planning to do the same thing.

Is there any difference between the new British law and the already existing civil union law in Vermont? I think Canada allows civil unions too.

Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands are the three countries in the world which currently allow for sodomite "marriages" which goes beyond civil unions.

Looks like South Africa may be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back