Encouraging Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm.... I guess in a secular society with free choice and a fear of overpopulation, this makes a lot of sense. Why take up space if you don't want to be here in the first place?

The slippery slope will one day call for the pardon of Dr. Kevorkian.

Sweden already enjoys the liberty of suicide clinics, tax dollars at work for them.

I was reading something the other night about kids who try and choke themselves for a high, some of them ending up dead. I guess some of them have friends with them watching so to pull them out of the noose, or whatever they use, and the one's who have died did so while alone.

Wonder if that is promoted among this group as well..

I was reading something the other night about kids who try and choke themselves for a high, some of them ending up dead. I guess some of them have friends with them watching so to pull them out of the noose, or whatever they use, and the one's who have died did so while alone.
We used to do that in jr. high, no nooses, just hands and we wouldn't choke but simply squeeze pressure points in the neck.

Either way it is a stupid thing to do but the choking is a result of someone really not knowing what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back