Calvin's Tracts and Letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMcFadden

Puritanboard Commissioner
I see that CBD has a Fabulous Friday Special on Calvin's 7 vol Tracts and Letters @ $69.99. Anyone know of a better price at one of the other vendors???

Try WTS East. They seem to have the cheapest prices all around. I haven't looked for this particular book but give it a shot.

Banner of truth's price of $80 includes shipping. Even though the CBD price of $69.99 does not include shipping, the total is still slightly less. I've not found it cheaper anywhere.

:offtopic: Is the 7 vol. set different from the 3 vol. set? I have the 3 vol set.

which 3 volume set? My guess is that's the 3 volume set of tracts & treatises without the letters. The new banner set includes 4 volumes of letters, which are superb.

I see that CBD has a Fabulous Friday Special on Calvin's 7 vol Tracts and Letters @ $69.99. Anyone know of a better price at one of the other vendors???

$35 at the 2009 University College Book Sale at the University of Toronto.

However, I bought it. :up:

-----Added 10/16/2009 at 08:40:20 EST-----

:offtopic: Is the 7 vol. set different from the 3 vol. set? I have the 3 vol set.

which 3 volume set? My guess is that's the 3 volume set of tracts & treatises without the letters. The new banner set includes 4 volumes of letters, which are superb.

Eerdmans put out a three-volume set in '58, 'Tracts and Treatises'. I believe Wipf & Stock published a softcover edition of the same a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back