$19 Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Puritan Board Freshman
As you noticed I am now able to put up my pic. This is because I found a now frills digital camera at Wal-mart for $19. It takes up to 176 pics before you must download them. It also takes video. It can be used as a web cam for video email. I use it to take photos for my soons therapy. I make flash cards for him. The only thing is it does not have a display on the back like the expensive ones do. Not a problem for me. So, if you ever wanted to get one but do not want to shellout a fortune go to wal-Mart and look for the Argus digital cam. I found it in the electronics section near the disposible cams. It also comes with the software and cable for your computer.

Believe it or not.

I went through Walmart yesterday and started looking at cameras but thought - what's the point?

Had I kept looking...

Thanks for the heads up!

Christopher,

That's all I need. Another way to take pictures of my cats. I just used up a whole roll of film on them. Sigh. I think my maternal instincts are kicking in. I even "posed" them for a couple of pics. (They were as cooperative as cats can be...)

Of course, when the flash goes off, they close their eyes, so in every picture they look like the feline equivalent of Dirty Harry. <Squint.>

Now this was a soul-baring, embarrassing post, so don't laugh too hard. But kind of what you'd expect from a former Marie Osmond fan...

Mary :bs2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back