Presbyterian digital audio resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Picard

Puritan Board Freshman
I'm a relatively devoted follower of James White's Dividing Line podcast and have been enjoying the audio from JD Hall and the guys at Pulpit and Pen/VWR. However, I'm not a Baptist. I've asked around about comparable resources in the Presbyterian or Christian Reformed vein, and so far the primary recommendation I've gotten is the stuff out of Redeemer. I'm sure Tim Keller is a great guy and brother in the Lord, but I was looking for something a little less...New York than that. Any help or hints greatly appreciated!

Ditto on Reformed Forum. Also check out White Horse Inn. Ligonier Ministries has a lot of audio material too, but much of it isn't free.

If you're open to preaching and lectures as well as the talk-show format, also poke around the audio archives of various Reformed/Presbyterian seminaries. Many of them have their chapel talks and such available. I most often listen to audio from Westminster, but others have good material too. Several let you listen to entire classroom lectures. And Westminster Califormia includes an interview show if that's more what you're looking for.

The Presbyterians may be a bit behind the Baptists when it comes to radio programs, but there's still plenty of audio material out there.

I have found some good Baptist teachers I listen to and read though I've been in the Christian Reformed Church. So I'm going to have to promote a Baptist I like. ;) When I came across a series this pastor did on the doctrine of grace I was floored, because it was the first time I've ever heard it laid out from the pulpit. I like the understandability and thoroughness of his teaching.

Pastor Jeff Pollard of Mount Zion Bible Church.
Sermon Audio - Jeff Pollard - Doctrine of Grace Series

Other good series of his are "Repentance Series", "The Trinity", "The Godly Man Series", "Virtuous Woman Series", "Christian Modesty and Purity".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back