Your Help is Needed for Something IMPORTANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenas

Snow Miser
A little girl in my church drew a "doodle for Google", i.e. google.com. Out of 27,000 contestants, she is one of the top 40 drawings. She will go to New York next week to find out if she is the #1 drawing or not.

You can help by voting for her here: Doodle 4 Google

Vote for Region 7 under the grade K-3 tab. Her name is Miriam and the drawing is of an Earth with people around it.

This family is a very godly family. Her father is a deacon with me and they are very active in our church. Please forward the link to fellow church members or other believers and have them vote for Miriam. It would be amazing if she won.

Did it!

Afterward it says you are free to change your vote. Too bad that doesn't apply to the last election. :rolleyes:
(and no, I didn't vote for BHO)

I'm a member on a few college-oriented boards that take real pride in being a fearsome online-poll-skewing force.

It is time to use their powers for good, and not evil.

Voted, and passing it along :)

I decided to vote for the Region 9 entry instead -- the ecumenical one. It apparently even has a Blue Oyster Cult symbol. :rolleyes:

J/K, Miriam has my vote.

Wow, I just realized that 5 was her age, not her grade. That is a fabulous drawing for a 5 year old!

Even though she (In my humble opinion) has the best drawing and the best message, it will be a tough contest for her to win, since she has to beat out each of the following:

1) The Ecumenical Drawing (Region 9) -- appeals to the Oprah crowd and a few BOC fans
2) The Peta Drawing (Region 6)
3) The Green Drawing (Region 3) -- appeals to the Al Gore crowd
4) The Pacifist Drawing (Region 8)
4) The Housing Drawing (Region 10) -- appeals to the Nancy Pelosi crowd

So it's Miriam v. The Libs! Go Miriam!

Voted.

I can at least say I helped someone win the contest, even if I didn't actually win it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back