• Chelsea

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an American and don't care (Rich's idea)

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
Well, we are nearly half-way through the football (soccer) season, and the title race this year looks to be very interesting. So who do PB members predict will win?

:scratch:

Since I support Liverpool, I must go for them. :wwbd:

Go Reds!
Liverpool_FC_logo.png

I also hadn't thought that Man U was ever known simply as the Reds like Liverpool are. Red Devils I thought was their more common nickname.. ?

I have voted for my team - Arsenal (I used to work for the club on matchdays before they sabbath-broke with every other game).

But my head says Man Utd.

Am I the only one who thinks Rich's idea was REALLY funny, and even funnier that it has 50%.....sorry my UK Brethren but, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My grandfather grew up on Highbury Hill, so it has been impossible for me to ever support anybody except for the gunners.

I absolutely loathe Liverpool, but they are so strong this season. I personally hope Chelsea can pull it.

How about the Houston Dynamo, champions of the MLS, I bet you had no idea that they pummeled the New England Revolution in the title match?:popcorn::D

Personally I was surprised by the inept play of D.C United and the L.A Galaxy and disappointed by the playoff performance of the Dallas Sidekicks, that's American soccer for you though.

Notice I did say soccer, suckas'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back