What do the little Presbyterians want for Xmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Father-in-law wished me a "Hairy Chrismaz" yesterday,
to which I replied, "And a hari-krishnas to you too, pal!"

Other than my childhood years, when believing in Santa paid off big, I've never been a fan of the Christmas secular. And although not a Presbyterian (but perhaps I secretly wish to be one - lol), I focus my celebration on the first Advent of the Messiah, Ruler of the Universe, during this time of the year. After reading the article by Jay Rogers on Post-Mil, provided by Andrew (Thank you, Andrew. You are scholar and a gentleman), I look forward to the second Advent of the Lord, as we prepare for His coming. It was an excellent article that gives me much to ponder.

I think the more I hang out with you guys, the more I become Puritan, rather than Presbyterian...but is there is difference? LOL

However, I will give some gifts...books for my 13 month old grandson!

Originally posted by Ivan
After reading the article by Jay Rogers on Post-Mil, provided by Andrew (Thank you, Andrew. You are scholar and a gentleman), I look forward to the second Advent of the Lord, as we prepare for His coming. It was an excellent article that gives me much to ponder.

You're welcome, Ivan! Thank you for your kind words. God bless you and yours in the New Year, brother.

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Originally posted by Ivan
After reading the article by Jay Rogers on Post-Mil, provided by Andrew (Thank you, Andrew. You are scholar and a gentleman), I look forward to the second Advent of the Lord, as we prepare for His coming. It was an excellent article that gives me much to ponder.

You're welcome, Ivan! Thank you for your kind words. God bless you and yours in the New Year, brother.

Thank you , kind sir! I always enjoy your posts. I find them most helpful for my journey into the Reformed faith.

God bless you, your family and your church for the New Year and beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back