What do you Presbyterians think- ESPECIALLY those of you in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any particular reasons?
I just ask because the school [i:917ad25652]is[/i:917ad25652] the PCA's denominationally sponsored seminary and yet I seldom hear anyone talking about CTS on this site.

Bryan Chapel is the President of the school. He is taking the PCA denomination down the wrong road of "Neo-Presbyterianism." (i.e. "how far AWAY from the Regulative principle shall we go??? let's find out...")

[quote:112169070b][i:112169070b]Originally posted by webmaster[/i:112169070b]
Bryan Chapel is the President of the school. He is taking the PCA denomination down the wrong road of "Neo-Presbyterianism." (i.e. "how far AWAY from the Regulative principle shall we go??? let's find out...") [/quote:112169070b]

Some would say he is attempting to take CTS "far away" from the entire Westminster Standards. Whether he takes the entire denomination in that direction is yet to be seen. He takes a "loose" subscriptionist postion and many grads that I know say he wants to take CTS in that direction (if he hasn't already).

What issues will the school allow profs to be "loose" on? (Aside from a historic understanding of the regulative principle.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back