Welcome back gift for Randy. A Poll!

The thing Randy is always polishing.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Randy back will be an adequate gift for the rest of us. I must confess I have missed our brother since he has been away.
It will be the best gift (having him back) he has such a GREAT sense of humor I did this for him as a little "fun" welcome home gift.:)

I think Randy's vote should count for 10 normal votes on this poll.

After serious bariatric surgery, Randy will be disappearing like a ghost. The weight will literally melt away. So, I presume he will be polishing his belly while he can still see it.

Last edited:
After serious bariatric surgery, Randy will be disappearing like a ghost. The weight will ltierally melt away. So, I presume he will be polishing his belly while he can still see it.
Chuckle. He is going to get you for that Dennis!:):):)

After serious bariatric surgery, Randy will be disappearing like a ghost. The weight will literally melt away. So, I presume he will be polishing his belly while he can still see it.
Chuckle. He is going to get you for that Dennis!:):):)

Hey, its all a matter of how you want to take your pain. Randy decided to go under the knife (which scares me spitless) and then to melt away naturally. My 35 lbs in 31 days stretches the discomfort over weeks and months. Frankly, if this doesn't work, I'm going Randy's route and am therefore watching his posts VERY carefully. He is the champ with the guts to go through the pain to get the gain!

Last edited:
In a recent thread on Baptism, it seemed like Randy might have been polishing his debating skills.......
box2.gif

He's holding a pit bull puppy, I don't think it would stand for very much polishing! I wonder how big it is now?

*Bumping* In hopes Randy will feel well enough to see his gift today AND GET MORE GUESSES! Hint Hint people! Do it for Randy! He will love it!:):):):)

Thanks ETEXAS

Sorry guys. I have been occupied with various activities like.... Boredom and a mind that is not as sound as usual. I think I am going to be popping in from time to time but I am too weak in mind and body to participate. This surgery really zapped me. I expect it will be about six weeks before I start any assimilation back into a normal life style mode. I really do appreciate your kindness. I am just a few bricks shy of a load right now. More than usual that is.:lol:

Sorry guys. I have been occupied with various activities like.... Boredom and a mind that is not as sound as usual. I think I am going to be popping in from time to time but I am too weak in mind and body to participate. This surgery really zapped me. I expect it will be about six weeks before I start any assimilation back into a normal life style mode. I really do appreciate your kindness. I am just a few bricks shy of a load right now. More than usual that is.:lol:
You are most welcome Randy! When you feel better you can reveal the secret! In the meantime, the PB will guess away! Blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back