The Exodus and the People of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article! I love reading about 'types' and 'foreshadows'! It really made great points and associations through the pointing of the details of the exodus to the NT and to Christ! (a 7 page printout but worth it!)

I also read that James Denison came to the doctrines of grace while reading Milton's Paradise Lost. Interesting!

Great article! I love reading about 'types' and 'foreshadows'! It really made great points and associations through the pointing of the details of the exodus to the NT and to Christ! (a 7 page printout but worth it!)

You may be interested in what I have noted here. I am currently working on an article working out how the 'second exodus motif' is worked into the YHWH enthronement psalms, Isaiah (40-55) and the NT. It is very interesting but fairly time consuming.

You may be interested in what I have noted here. I am currently working on an article working out how the 'second exodus motif' is worked into the YHWH enthronement psalms, Isaiah (40-55) and the NT. It is very interesting but fairly time consuming.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for that! I'll be following along! It looks great and very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back