Tapatalk Trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having trouble. Here is what is going on. I had to do a hard reset on my phone. I've reinstalled my apps. When I open Tapatalk I have no favourites any longer. I initiate a search for the PB and it pops up a message 'Unexpected type. . . ' (I can't catch the rest of it.) It then appears to search, but to no avail. It also will not browse. I think I am going to delete the app and then reinstall.

I don't think it is Android. I think it is my handset. Something changed when I had to do a master reset. I've noticed a couple of other issues as well. I am being sent a new handset via FedEx so I hope that will solve the problem. I have had some attenuation issues in certain bands. That has to be hardware.

Lawrence, forget Tapatalk. We need the PB to be broadcast via packet on 2 meters.

Amen!

Hey, did you ever get you ticket again? I still haven't although I am building up some cute QRP equipment. Altoid tins for cases :)

Just for kicks I tried using Tapatalk again just now. It works. I've not done anything, but I do notice that the PB looks different than it did before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back