Spanking needs to be reinstated in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like that's gonna happen. You can't even touch a kid in school much less on the derrier. It would be called sexual abuse and child abuse.:um:

Although spanking would help in government schools, it is merely draining the sea with a bucket, putting a bandaid on a tumor. Meg's advice is correct.

Maybe we should reinstate school at home - that would solve the spanking problem, partly!

:up::amen:

I have mixed feelings about spanking in public schools. Not that I'm against spanking (I use it often myself). I'm just wondering, should anyone give the child a spanking besides the parents?

We still spank in school - home school.

Now, about the others: Spanking was a part of the discipline in the school I went to and in the community in which I was raised. There is a big difference between those growing up with me and those who are now coming out of that community. A difference in the negative direction. Corporal punishment by those other than parents still required significant parental involvement, and always should.

School at Home...spanking by parents! Problem solved (on the "who spanks issue). I have a problem with school spankings...only because I've seen it used as abuse towards children that didn't deserve it and the unfairness of some of the kids being on the sacred-butt-list. Parents should do the spanking. (coming from a former nanny...nanny finds alternate methods...momma and daddy got to apply the swats as they saw fit when they got home)

does anyone have another link to the video...you can only watch the tape IF you have AOL (I don't and won't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back