Sons of Scotland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need this again and we need this now..... For the sake of the Republic and for the sake of biblical principles....

Sons of the Republic will you stand..... Or will you run and coward....

Playing now. Makes me proud to be of Scottish heritage, tracing my ancestry back to the old Robertson clan.

With me being of Irish descent and my husband being of Scottish descent our marriage has had its interesting moments of ethnic conflict :lol: but becoming Reformed has made me more and more appreciative of the Scottish contributions to, and sacrifices for, the faith. One of the highlights of our upcoming trip to Scotland this October will be a visit to the William Wallace memorial where several of us plan to paint our faces blue and have ourselves photographed with upraised fists shouting, "FREEDOM!!!" It will be a most satisfying moment!!!

I didn't like "Braveheart". Mel Gibson bugs me.

We need this again and we need this now..... For the sake of the Republic and for the sake of biblical principles....

I'm getting a sword.

I'm getting a sword.

This is simply impossible . . .

. . . unless you are English :lol:

With me being of Irish descent and my husband being of Scottish descent our marriage has had its interesting moments of ethnic conflict :lol: but becoming Reformed has made me more and more appreciative of the Scottish contributions to, and sacrifices for, the faith. One of the highlights of our upcoming trip to Scotland this October will be a visit to the William Wallace memorial where several of us plan to paint our faces blue and have ourselves photographed with upraised fists shouting, "FREEDOM!!!" It will be a most satisfying moment!!!

Aye!
brave.gif

I once heard a Scotsman say that an Irishman was a Scotsman with his head kicked in.

Strange, I know, but what can you expect from a country who's national flower is the thistle?

:lol:

I once heard a Scotsman say that an Irishman was a Scotsman with his head kicked in.

:lol:

It would probably get me banned from the board if I told y'all what my dad once said a Scotsman was!!! (and, yes, he loved my dh dearly!)

I'm getting a sword.

This is simply impossible . . .

. . . unless you are English :lol:

I'm actually a German-English mix.:detective:

And I could go into a rant about the effects of "Braveheart" on young women...:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back