Real gun lovers love this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously we can't get a fully auto one, but it would be nice to have a semi model.

If they go into production, you can bet the terrorists will get there hands on some. Haven't you seen Iron Man? ;)

Did you guys see that mini grenade-launcher "function"? Nice minimizing of the kick-back too.

Just as Homer Simpson drools over chocolate and donuts, I'm drooling in exactly the same way over this thing. I don't observe Christmas, but on the off-chance someone doesn't know that and "accidentally" gave me one I wouldn't turn it down.

Ya, but...

Will it beat my side-by-side in a one, two wing shot for a brace of ruffed grouse?

How long does it take you to discharge both barrels? How many rounds would the automatic fire in that time, given a rate of fire of 240 rpm? Which would be more likely to give you two hits?

As a Texan, I could dream of some time machine and put about 25 of those in the Alamo! YOU say hello to MY little friend!:lol:

As a Texan, I could dream of some time machine and put about 25 of those in the Alamo! YOU say hello to MY little friend!:lol:

Hahahaha! I thought I was the only one who ever thought of going back in time to give modern weapons to the defenders of the Alamo! I guess we Texans think alike.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back