Is This Real Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, that's what I guessed this was due to the subject line. Husband showed me it last night, thought I was going to suffocate laughing so hard.

"Is this gonna be forever?"

I can remember that feeling!

So funny, but I couldn't help telling him to keep his hands away from his mouth. And wanting to tell him it was just the meds and that it would all be over soon. Must just be the Dad in me. Poor guy.

So funny, but I couldn't help telling him to keep his hands away from his mouth. And wanting to tell him it was just the meds and that it would all be over soon. Must just be the Dad in me. Poor guy.

So, David is the child of a PB'er? I had no idea! :lol:

Y'all have WAY too much time on your hands!

[video=youtube;N618fLxQP6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N618fLxQP6w[/video]

So, David is the child of a PB'er? I had no idea! :lol:
Nope. Just one of those nutty folks who talk to videos... :p

I know exactly what you mean! I kept reaching forward and wincing!
I didn't speak out loud, though;)

I couldn't laugh until he said, "Is this gonna be forever?" Up to that point, I was just sort of scared that little kids get drugs like that. But for some reason, I lightened up at that point. Maybe b/c it was NOT going to be forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back