New Track on COURTSHIP!!! Feat. Leah Mchenry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sealdaSupralapsarian

Puritan Board Freshman
Yo,

Here is the track I have been telling people about that I was working on. It's called Covenantal Love feat. Leah Mchenry my sister in Christ all the way in Canada. She is very very talented as you will hear!!! That's right, Canada has some Post Mill God fearing people as well...LOL... I hope you all enjoy. It's a free download and you are free to burn it and pass it out to whoever.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=556981

Hope you all enjoy the track.

Hail King Jesus,
seal

Last edited:
A little background....

I've had this idea for a song for quite a while now. I actually started on this song several months ago. The Divorce rate in the church is very alarming and we should be having blessed marriage for God hates divorce. So the root of the problem is that we are coming together by the world's standard. Thus it's of great importance we change this and seek God's precepts in coming together. Lets seek Courtship once again saints.

I named off a few books in my second verse and beginning of my third verse. Please pick up these books and listen to Paul Washer's lessons on Courtship. It will change the fate of our Country and restore righteousness to our land.

* I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris
* Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris
* Her Hand in Marriage by Douglas Wilson
* Leave Dating Behind: a road map to marriage by Christina Rogers

All of those books can be found here:

Biblical courtship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Douglas Wilson has been a blessing to my household on Biblical Manhood. His book "Future Men" is a classic.

Hail King Jesus,
seal

Great song idea. It's the first song on courtship that I've ever heard, and you did it very well. :up::up:

One issue though: your beats were sensual and from the pit of hell. Don't you realize this genre is rooted in immorality and ungodliness? Your lyrics and heart don't matter. At all. :lol: Just kidding. What's crazy though is that I would probably get a "Thanks" if I were serious!

Great song idea. It's the first song on courtship that I've ever heard, and you did it very well. :up::up:

One issue though: your beats were sensual and from the pit of hell. Don't you realize this genre is rooted in immorality and ungodliness? Your lyrics and heart don't matter. At all. :lol: Just kidding. What's crazy though is that I would probably get a "Thanks" if I were serious!

Yeah, I'm glad that I was given the privilege to be the first to articulate this topic to the people of God. It's a very under-rated topic but I believe it is of upmost importance.

You are crazy guy...LOL... I don't take the naysayers serious unless they have Biblical support for their criticism. Other than that I just see it as a dislike for the music genre or prejudice (not sinful necessarily) or even a difference in music preference. Which they are entitled to have. I know I do towards certain genre's. I don't do Country. But hey some of my Brothers and Sisters may love it.

Hope to get more feedback. It's a bit slow around here...I was unaware Puritans celebrating Christmas...LOL...j/k....

Grace and Peace,
seal

The Lyrics

Yo,

Here are the Lyrics to the song to those who'd like to try and follow along or those who just rather read the lyrics then listen to the music....LOL.... I'm like that when I don't like the beat...LOL...Thank you all for listening again.

IS IT JUST ME/OR IS EVERYTHING WE DO NOWADAYS/ROOTED IN AUTONOMY/WE BRING UP COURTSHIP VS DATING/THEN GET STARES OF ANGER/LIKE WE HATIN/BUT I'M UP FOR DEBATING/THERE'S TOO MUCH AT STAKE/ TO KEEP WAITIN/THERE'S TOO MUCH AT STAKE TO KEEP DATING/AN IDEA THAT CAME STR8 FROM SATAN/YEAH I SAID IT/I WON'T REGRET IT/IF TRUTH'S A STRIKE ZONE/MY GOD'S LIKE PETITE/THIS AMERICAN CHANGE UP'S PATHETIC/LETS OPEN UP THE SCRIPTURES AND ACT LIKE WE READ IT/FAMILIES BEING NEGLECTED/ABUSED AND DISRESPECTED/BUT Christ RESURRECTED/NO LONGER REJECT IT/COURTSHIP'S/ A BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE/INSPIRED BY GOD'S DIRECTIVE

LEAH CHORUS:
Building a foundation, we've only just begun
Multi-generation of faithfulness to come
Rebuilding the nations through covenantal love
Let there be no separation (bringing in the Kingdom)

LET'S KISS DATING GOODBYE/WHEN BOY MEETS GIRL/HER HAND IN MARRIAGE/SHOULD BE HIS WORLD/CHRISTIANITY IS GONNA CONQUEOR THE WORLD/ B/C Christ IS THE COSTILESS PEARL/ BUT IT STARTS IN THE FAMILY/COURTSHIP BRINGS TOGETHER TWO FAMILY'S/NOW THIS IS THE WAY THAT IT SHOULD BE/NOT TWO KIDS ALONE IN THE MOVIES/NOT A HINT OF IMMORALITY AMONGST THE SAINTS/Christ CALLED US TO LEAD/NOT FOLLOW THE AINT'S/ONE OUT OF TWO MARRIAGE SINK/NOT SPEAKING OF THE WORLD BUT TRULY THE SAINTS/YET Christ WALKED ON WATER/ AND IF THINGS WERE DONE WITH ORDER/WE COULD SAVE THE SHEEP FROM THE SLAUGHTER/PARENTS GUIDING UNIONS OF THEIR SONS AND THEIR DAUGHTERS/

CHORUS

BRIDGE:

We're building foundations, disciple the nations
Salvation through restoration/ We're holding a vision through sovereign provision
Decisions in covenantal love

LETS LEAVE DATING BEHIND/ DON'T BE MISLED BY YA FLESH/INTO THINKING THAT DATING'S SUBLIME/C'MON/LETS TAKE A REWIND/AND GET FAMILIES IN LINE/TO THE LIKINGS OF JORDAN IN HIS PRIME/IT'S LIKE THIS/ THE FATHERS ARE THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE THEIR CONSENT SHOULD BE SOUGHT BY YA SPOUSE/FELLAS/ PLEASE SEEK AND ELDER/ SOMEONE TO EXAMINE THE FRUIT OF YOUR CHARACTER/ PRAY FAST FAST PRAY/ IS ESSENTIAL IF YOU SEEKING GOD'S WAY/ IT'S ESSENTIAL THAT YOU STOP DATING TODAY/ AND SEEK THE COVENANT PRECEPTS OF YHWH/NUMBERS 30:1-16/ PROVIDES CLARITY/TO WHAT COURTSHIP MEANS/ ACCOUNTABILITY/ IT WHAT COURTSHIP BRINGS/ DA GOSPEL RESTORES ALL THINGS

CHORUS AND BRIDGE....

Grace and Peace,
seal

Seal,
My wife and I listened to your four songs and we liked them, thanks for sharing. We sent out your Ron Paul song to some friends on facebook. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back