Job Offer - Typing 1,500 pages of Blackletter Font for $2,400 ($200 per month, for 12 months.)

davejonescue

Puritan Board Junior
Hey all, was wanting to know if someone wanted to earn a little side money for typing out Musculus' "Common Places" for free global distribution? The pay would be $2,400 total, over the course of 12 months. I hate to require it, but in the limited times I have tried to hire someone for typing, they usually always put it off, so there would be a steady need for about 140 facsimile pages typed per month, every month until completion. The only real other requirement, is to make obvious spelling updates from archaic to contemporary English, but, if there is any question, simply type as is and highlight; it can be figured out later. One would have to be comfortable with Blackletter font. And also to make sure while they are typing to be as accurate as possible. This work will be made into an ePub and released to the world free of charge. Of course there will be efforts to get it into print as well for those who dislike digital, at the least price possible. Please do not take on if you are extremely busy, or have any questions of your ability to do it. It is pretty straight forward, just typing out the text, and making page indicators while doing so. No need for fancy stuff, I will take care of that. I am looking to get the first payment to you this month, and we will work in 140 page blocks, this is in case something happens with you, or something happens with me, we are not getting ahead of ourselves either way, but all debts will be settled. As a member of this Board, I am taking your word to do so as bond. As I will be paying you upfront for each block. Please let me know if this interests you, and moderators, please move to the proper forum if there is a specific one for this type of thing. God bless.

Also, I have no problems with husbands referring this for their wives if they are able to do this. Just someone who is comfortable with typing the Blackletter.
Below is an example of the text. Offer posted elsewhere as well.

common places.jpg

Last edited:
Seems interesting is this for a Bible or what is the context???????
No, this isnt for a Bible. This work was the magnum opus of an Early Reformer named Wolfgang Musculus. After doing some research, it seems it would fit primarily in the Systematic Theology categories of that period. It is basically a work that has yet to be transcribed for modern publishing, and though I might possibly have the time to type it out, I also presently have the finances to offer what I am so someone can type it out and earn a little extra income. The ultimate goal would be the no-cost global distribution of this text in ePub format, with a print format secondary, but also, most likely inevitable.

Typing what is already written? I am in and gladly in - if God so graces me with that privilege.
Hey Brad.
Are you sure about this? I know you mentioned to me you were in school, and this is going to require 140 facsimile pages a month, while updating the obvious archaic spellings with their contemporary counterparts on the go. (With that being said, if you have any question regarding a word, do not update it, simply type it & highlight it, and I will deal with it in formatting.) If you are serious about doing this, you would have been the first person to seriously commit. It is a 12 month obligation, though you are free to finish early, but my payments would still remain the same $200 for 12 months. Again, if you are serious about taking it on, the job is yours. I will get to you on messaging to work out the details if you reply in the affirmative.

Last edited:
Have you considered using ChatGPT4 to help you? It may not be perfect, but it did the page you provided in 30 seconds....

Common Places of Christian Religion.

Of GOD.

1 Corinthians. I DO ASSURE you, that the natural man utterly man according unto the Judge- ment of nature, is so much less to understand not only the things that be of God, (much less the things that be of knowledge) as he himself; for a natural man not only not perceiveth those things of knowledge, concerning the knowledge of God, which is so deep and couched with unsearchable brightness, that the spirit part of us (which we see, that reason, can by no means perceive) but the carnal man, not only not perceiveth those things, but also the knowledge, that there is nothing visible with light, that belongs to man, to ignorant of, by nature, nor the Spirit of God, and by his powerful grace calleth to things seen, keep them, and save him, nothing but will turn him to everlasting damnation. So that the carnal man knows straight of the most foolish and unlawful delights of this life, and no one else, and the necessity of our nature to obey the spirit. And must therefore ever, and by all means endeavour, that (seeing we are created to this purpose, that we might know and glorify God, so he must lack of a diligent in any point thereof, which he must one part admit and instruct us, lest we fall again for us, believe that simple as our type of way, hope ye not invoke the same in us, his spirit, which though our spirit, have none, and that he will touchsafe to enlighten our hearts, that we may perceive these things of him, which he keeps those things, be not true, and yet coupl'd be true, though not apprehend, as though a glass, and to be a glass, till we shall come to the presence of more perfection and glory.

There is an infinite number of things that may be, called fought and called straight forward, though as yet seen none out man is unpurged. And if the flesh of man is such, that he still lower reach to farse, that full knowledge of God; things uncertain, rather than certain; things unproperly that either reach a place, wherein of all poorly meet, curious to know the God, that they never take upon them to think, much less to be present, esteem of God. Let them here create an empire against all unprofitable inclinations. And if any hinder, is his what rejoice at; and scarce is any to forbear and find us and our continual ignorance and stupidity is all that is both loath and slippery is all our...

This is a raw transcription but you could also ask it to update some of the archaic spellings and just do the job of reviewing the AI-generated first draft. I could probably do this for you but it would feel like I am robbing you if you could do this yourself with your own OpenAI account.

Have you considered using ChatGPT4 to help you? It may not be perfect, but it did the page you provided in 30 seconds....

This is a raw transcription but you could also ask it to update some of the archaic spellings and just do the job of reviewing the AI-generated first draft
The AI didnt do a good job at all. This is what I typed out before, the bold word is one that I dont know what it is quite yet:

Common Places of the Christian Religion

Of God.
I do assuredly know that the natural and fleshly man according to the Judgment of S. Paul, understandeth not the things that be of God, much less he understandeth or knoweth God himself: Yea I do boldly protest, that neither the spiritual man doeth in the plain and perfect sort of knowledge comprehend those things, which concern the Paisetie of God, which is so clothed and covered with inaccessible brightness, that the finest part of our mind or understanding, can by no means possible reach unto the same. And yet such is our estate who be men, that there is nothing with greater danger we may be ignorant of, than of our God, by whom we be made, and by his heavenly grace called to this intent and purpose, that we should know him, obey him, and serve him, unless we will willingly run into everlasting damnation. So stand we in a marvelous straight of the most mighty and insearchable Paiestrie of God on the one side, and the necessity of our salvation on the other side. We must therefore ever, and by all means endeavor, that seeing we are created to this purpose, that we should know and glorify God, we be not slack or negligent in any point thereof, which is our only help and salvation, but let us call upon him for help that made us, and desire of him, that he will work the same in us by his Spirit, which through ourself can not be done: and that he will vouchsafe so to lighten our hearts, that we may perceive those things of him, which his will is should be known and perceived of us, though not perfectly, yet as through a glass, and by a figure, until we may come to the time of more perfection and glory.

There be an infinite number of things that may be easlier sought and called into question, touching God, then found out and expounded. And the niceness of man is such, that he will sooner search too far, than sufficiently of God: things uncertain, rather than certain: things unprofitable rather than necessary. Therefor I admonish all young men, studious to know God, that they never take upon them to think, much less to dispute or contend of God without great reverence and fear. Let them have ever in mind how great and unsearchable the Paiestie of the almighty God is, what reverence and fear we ought to bear unto it, and there withal how bare and vile our estate is: how weak and slippery is all our....

Last edited:
The AI didnt do a good job at all. This is what I typed out before, the bold word is one I dont what it is quite yet:

Of God.​

I do assuredly know that the natural and fleshly man according to the Judgment of S. Paul, understandeth not the things that be of God, much less he understandeth or knoweth God himself: Yea I do boldly protest, that neither the spiritual man doeth in the plain and perfect sort of knowledge comprehend those things, which concern the Paisetie of God, which is so clothed and covered with inaccessible brightness, that the finest part of our mind or understanding, can by no means possible reach unto the same. And yet such is our estate who be men, that there is nothing with greater danger we may be ignorant of, than of our God, by whom we be made, and by his heavenly grace called to this intent and purpose, that we should know him, obey him, and serve him, unless we will willingly run into everlasting damnation. So stand we in a marvelous straight of the most mighty and insearchable Paiestrie of God on the one side, and the necessity of our salvation on the other side. We must therefore ever, and by all means endeavor, that seeing we are created to this purpose, that we should know and glorify God, we be not slack or negligent in any point thereof, which is our only help and salvation, but let us call upon him for help that made us, and desire of him, that he will work the same in us by his Spirit, which through ourself can not be done: and that he will vouchsafe so to lighten our hearts, that we may perceive those things of him, which his will is should be known and perceived of us, though not perfectly, yet as through a glass, and by a figure, until we may come to the time of more perfection and glory.

There be an infinite number of things that may be easlier sought and called into question, touching God, then found out and expounded. And the niceness of man is such, that he will sooner search too far, than sufficiently of God: things uncertain, rather than certain: things unprofitable rather than necessary. Therefor I admonish all young men, studious to know God, that they never take upon them to think, much less to dispute or contend of God without great reverence and fear. Let them have ever in mind how great and unsearchable the Paiestie of the almighty God is, what reverence and fear we ought to bear unto it, and there withal how bare and vile our estate is: how weak and slippery is all our....
I'm not gonna lie, I read the title of what the AI produced and didn't read the rest. So sorry for wasting your time.

Go to sleep, ChatGPT. You tried... :rofl:

I'm not gonna lie, I read the title of what the AI produced and didn't read the rest. So sorry for wasting your time.

Go to sleep, ChatGPT. You tried... :rofl:
The problem with the Chat, is it looks like it is not only trying to OCR the page, but also update the language. This makes it not able to be trusted.

How many hours do you estimate per month Dave? I would potentially be interested.
I cant really estimate that as everyone will have a different typing speed. That is why I have just tried to boil it down to a $1.50-$1.60 per page flat price per facsimile page. You can get about 2 facsimile pages per Word page at 11pt Calibre, which is my standard when editing. But it would roughly be about 5 facsimile pages per day, for a solid year.

It's "Majesty".

I have a good bit experience with typing up blackletter, I'm pretty good at typing and updating spelling. I just don't have the time!

It's "Majesty".

I have a good bit experience with typing up blackletter, I'm pretty good at typing and updating spelling. I just don't have the time!
Thank you so much Logan, now that you mention it, I see it. I wonder why that M looked so much like a P?

Let me hold off everyone until later tonight. I just got a response back from a lady on Fiverr who has experience with Christian literature, who is not home at the moment, and would like to look at it on her computer screen when she gets home. I will let yall know if it falls through, so please, indicate your interest if so, and I will get back with you if this doesnt work out. I have just had really good results with Fiverr, so I want to see how this plays out.

This is what I typed out before, the bold word is one that I dont know what it is quite yet:

Of God.
I do assuredly know that the natural and fleshly man according to the Judgment of S. Paul, understandeth not the things that be of God, much less he understandeth or knoweth God himself: Yea I do boldly protest, that neither the spiritual man doeth in the plain and perfect sort of knowledge comprehend those things, which concern the Paisetie of God,

That word is Maiestie, an archaic form of majesty.

I rather enjoyed reading the sample page, and didn't have that much trouble - but I don't think I'm in a position to make a year-long commitment, sadly.

I wonder why that M looked so much like a P?

Because that is the eternal bane of the infernal blackletter curse… especially when it comes to capitals, of which there are multiple “styles”, some being rather counterintuitive.

Are you still interested, I do not want others to shy away from possibly picking this up if not.

Yes I am still interested.

Let me hold off everyone until later tonight. I just got a response back from a lady on Fiverr who has experience with Christian literature, who is not home at the moment, and would like to look at it on her computer screen when she gets home. I will let yall know if it falls through, so please, indicate your interest if so, and I will get back with you if this doesnt work out. I have just had really good results with Fiverr, so I want to see how this plays out.

Oh I responded before I saw this. Ok

Hello all, just an update. I was able to find a Christian sister on Fiverr who will do it for 10 months of $200 according to her predefined fees. Thank you all who showed any interest. Have a blessed day. I will repost in a week or so, once payments are scheduled to begin, if things do not go as planned. God bless.

Just wanted to say that I am very excited to see this work modernized and easily accessible. If it is ever printed, I'd definitely purchase a hardback copy. Maybe reach out to RHB, they just printed Whitaker's Disputation on Holy Scripture, so I am sure they would be eager to print more works from the Reformation period.

Just wanted to say that I am very excited to see this work modernized and easily accessible. If it is ever printed, I'd definitely purchase a hardback copy. Maybe reach out to RHB, they just printed Whitaker's Disputation on Holy Scripture, so I am sure they would be eager to print more works from the Reformation period.
Thank you. I am excited as well. I put the first $225 down today, which should be a monthly thing if the Lord allows for 8 months, as that gets me 180 pages per month, then I can pay the comparatively little extra for the final 100 pages or so. I kind of told her however it ends up, I would like to give her around $2,000, as she charges $225 for 180 Word pages, but you can get almost 2 facsimile pages in a single Word page, at least at 11pt.. The book is 1,516 facsimile pages. One of the biggest upsides is to get it in contemporary language and font. Not changing things, just updating spelling and getting it out of Blackletter. My plan is to put it in the Public Domain, so anybody should be able to print it if they want, RHB, Banner, an Independent, POD, doesnt matter. This is to insure market price is kept down as it will not be exclusive to a single publisher. And of course, I plan to make a freely accessible ePub of it for those that like digital.

What I am also excited about is the opportunity to not only help a sister out, who is a typist, but find a good typist who can help with other works. EEBO-TCP has already done 8 volumes of Caryl's Job; and Project Puritas cleaned them. If this lady can do Musculus' Common Places, with that terrible font, Caryl will be a piece of cake. Then we can get them into the Public Domain in contemporary font after editing; and also into ePub. Lord Willing.

Last edited:
My plan is to put it in the Public Domain, so anybody should be able to print it if they want, RHB, Banner, an Independent, POD, doesnt matter. This is to insure market price is kept down as it will not be exclusive to a single publisher. And of course, I plan to make a freely accessible ePub of it for those that like digital.
Dave, do you make any kind of request for potential publishers to notify you if they plan to use what you are making available? I'm thinking in a friendly way, so as to ensure that publishers don't duplicate each other's efforts.

Dave, do you make any kind of request for potential publishers to notify you if they plan to use what you are making available? I'm thinking in a friendly way, so as to ensure that publishers don't duplicate each other's efforts.
No mam. For this text in particular, I am really wanting to take the formatted final product, and release it in the public domain. Anybody will have the right to use it as they see fit. There will be no need to contact me. My main reason for doing it is to get it in ePub format for global distribution, hopefully via Monergism (though this is not anything that is funded by Monergism, or is a specific request from them.) So after that is done, I have reached the goal of my project. As far as what physical publishers want to do with it, whether printing it as is, or using it as a stepping stone for a far more comprehensive text, that would be perfectly fine; but everybody will have the right to do that and not just a single publisher. The base, formatted text will be open for anybody to use, free from restriction. Lord Willing.

Furthermore I believe this person was an important Reformer. Selfless people in the past transcribed far more extensive texts regarding Luther and Calvin and put them in the public domain. I would like to follow in their steps. I dont like the idea of it being restricted to a single publisher; especially how it would restrict it being distributed within the sphere of Christian free-sources; like E-Sword, or theWord, or Blue Letter, etc.

Last edited:
Hey all, was wanting to know if someone wanted to earn a little side money for typing out Musculus' "Common Places" for free global distribution? The pay would be $2,400 total, over the course of 12 months. I hate to require it, but in the limited times I have tried to hire someone for typing, they usually always put it off, so there would be a steady need for about 140 facsimile pages typed per month, every month until completion. The only real other requirement, is to make obvious spelling updates from archaic to contemporary English, but, if there is any question, simply type as is and highlight; it can be figured out later. One would have to be comfortable with Blackletter font. And also to make sure while they are typing to be as accurate as possible. This work will be made into an ePub and released to the world free of charge. Of course there will be efforts to get it into print as well for those who dislike digital, at the least price possible. Please do not take on if you are extremely busy, or have any questions of your ability to do it. It is pretty straight forward, just typing out the text, and making page indicators while doing so. No need for fancy stuff, I will take care of that. I am looking to get the first payment to you this month, and we will work in 140 page blocks, this is in case something happens with you, or something happens with me, we are not getting ahead of ourselves either way, but all debts will be settled. As a member of this Board, I am taking your word to do so as bond. As I will be paying you upfront for each block. Please let me know if this interests you, and moderators, please move to the proper forum if there is a specific one for this type of thing. God bless.

Also, I have no problems with husbands referring this for their wives if they are able to do this. Just someone who is comfortable with typing the Blackletter.
Below is an example of the text. Offer posted elsewhere as well.

View attachment 11072
So there was a recent update to ChatGPT and it is looking really good. Does this translation look better to you?
I DO ASSURELY know that the natural and fleshly man according to the judgment of S. Paul, understandeth not the things that be of God, much less he understandeth or knoweth God himself: yea I do boldly protest, that neither the spiritual man does in the plain and perfect sort of knowledge comprehend those things, which concern the Majesty of God, which is so clothed and covered with inaccessible highness, that the finest part of our mind or understanding, can by no means possible reach unto the same. And yet such is our estate now, men, that there is nothing which with greater danger we be ignorant of, than of our God, by whom we be made, and by his heavenly grace called to this intent & purpose, that we should know him, obey him, and serve him, unless we will willingly run into everlasting damnation. So stand we in a marvelous blindness, of the most mighty and unsearchable majesty of God on the one side, and of the excellent wisdom on the other side. And we must therefore ever, and in all our endeavor, that (seeing we are created to
It did it super fast too. It's the latest GPT4o update.

So there was a recent update to ChatGPT and it is looking really good. Does this translation look better to you?

It did it super fast too. It's the latest GPT4o update.
To be honest, that does look really good. But unless something changes, I have already worked something out with the lady that is typing this out. What I would be more interested in is to see if that same engine can work on regular 16th and 17th century facsimiles, because if it can, there are huge implications regarding getting the Puritan works that EEBO-TCP didnt transcribe into transcripted format. With that being said, there will be a lower level of certainty to the actual accuracy, as TCP was done by humans, by hand; but this would be a huge step in the right direction to getting these works on paper.

I have also thought what is one of the best ways to proof something yourself, that may save one the stress of looking on one screen to another, sentence by sentence. And I am thinking that if a person creates an audio recording of the text, then attempts to proof, at a slower speed, then they wouldnt have to focus so much on duel screens, but instead just listen and look for the discrepancies in a single text. There are plenty of open-source transcription softwares that would help with this.

If you could, since I dont have access, could you run this photo and see what it does?

Attachments

• refining 2.jpg
    refining 2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
To be honest, that does look really good. But unless something changes, I have already worked something out with the lady that is typing this out. What I would be more interested in is to see if that same engine can work on regular 16th and 17th century facsimiles, because if it can, there are huge implications regarding getting the Puritan works that EEBO-TCP didnt transcribe into transcripted format. With that being said, there will be a lower level of certainty to the actual accuracy, as TCP was done by humans, by hand; but this would be a huge step in the right direction to getting these works on paper.

I have also thought what is one of the best ways to proof something yourself, that may save one the stress of looking on one screen to another, sentence by sentence. And I am thinking that if a person creates an audio recording of the text, then attempts to proof, at a slower speed, then they wouldnt have to focus so much on duel screens, but instead just listen and look for the discrepancies in a single text. There are plenty of open-source transcription softwares that would help with this.

If you could, since I dont have access, could you run this photo and see what it does?
Totally understand. I don’t want to mess up an agreement you already have set up.
I totally think it would help in future transcription projects. I ran the image you sent and got this:

Of the deceitfulness and guile of Man's heart.

well worth the insisting upon; to show the unsearchable hypocrisy, and hidden deceitfulness that the heart of man hath about sin; to do it, and yet so to carry it as if he did not sin: If there could be a way found out to make sin, not sin, or that sin should not be damnable, this would greatly content him; but that being impossible, he labours what he can to delude his own heart, and to cover sin in his own soul while he commits sin.

And first, His deceitfulness about sin doth appear, In that he will bribe his understanding to do what it can to justify sin, to make it to be no sin, but very lawful and necessary. When God reproved Jonah for his sinful frowardness, he replies, Do I not well to be angry? Jonah 4.9. He pleadeth for his vice as a virtue. Thus the Israelites had many arguments for their Idolatry, especially they plead the abundance and plenty they had, ever since they offered to the Queen of Heaven, but since they left that they were pursued with all calamities, Jer. 44.17, 18. Oh the hypocrisy of the heart, that can find out arguments to justify sin, and make their transgressions duties. Thus the Pharisees, they plead against Christ, out of Scripture; and Christ informeth us, men should think they did God service John 16.2, by killing those godly that believe in Christ. And Paul saith of himself once, that he thought he was bound to do what he did, viz. in persecuting the Saints, and compelling of them to blaspheme; and from hence comes that desperate wickedness and incurableness that followeth in the text, Their eye is dark, and then how great is that their darkness! Their minds and understandings are corrupted; they are become Pharisees, they please the affections, as if they have, deny what they deny. Thus the Sun is always in an Eclipse, there is always some interposition of the earthly advantage or other; and then the faculty being distempered, or made drunk, no marvel if it judge deceitfully. Oh the heart is very jealous of thy own heart, lest it plead for Baal, lest it argue for sin: and while thou could not embrace sin as it is in all its ugly colors, thou putteth another dress upon it, and so makes it lovely. There is a twofold deceit, call evil good, Isa. 5.18. and good evil, light darkness, and darkness light. Such
It’s not perfect (the last line is transcribed as “a two fold deceit” instead of “a wo to those who”) but it gives you a really good place to start. And ChatGPT can do two pages at once and receive up to 40 requests/day on this advanced model. So you could technically get as many as 80 pages in a day (though you’d still have to proofread them, of course).

Last edited:
Totally understand. I don’t want to mess up an agreement you already have set up.
I totally think it would help in future transcription projects. I ran the image you sent and got this:
I have to say, that is pretty dang good. Almost shockingly good. Thank you for pointing this out brother, as I may have to invest the $20 a month to check this out further. I dont think I am making an understatement when I say, this is getting to the level that it could revolutionize and bring to light, in such a way, as to get all of the Puritan and Non-Conformist works in no-cost ePub format in my lifetime. Especially if there could be some sort of team effort. Again, that is shockingly good. This AI not only transcribed the text, but made the updated spelling changes.

Last edited:
I have to say, that is pretty dang good. Almost shockingly good. Thank you for pointing this out brother, as I may have to invest the $20 a month to check this out further. I dont think I am making an understatement when I say, this is getting to the level that it could revolutionize and bring to light, in such a way, as to get all of the Puritan and Non-Conformist works in ePub format in my lifetime. Especially if there could be some sort of team effort. Again, that is shockingly good.
Yeah I totally agree. Please do get the subscription. It is well worth it! I would love to see older Christian writings brought out of the dusty libraries and into the internet and Christian bookstores!

Here is what I got.
Certainly! Here is the transcribed text from the image:

---

of the deceitfulnesse and guile of Mans Heart.

well worth the insisting upon, to shew the unfearchable hy-

pocrifie, and hidden deceitfulnesse that the heart of man hath

about sinne; to do it, and yet so to carry it as if he did not

sinne: If there could be a way found out to make sinne no

sinne, or that sinne should not be damnable, this would great-

ly content him; but that being impossible, he labours what he

can to delude his own heart, and to cover sin in his own foul

while he commits sinne.

And first, His deceitfulnesse about sinne doth appear, In that

he will bribe his understanding to do what it can to justifie sinne,

to make it to be no sinne, but very lawfull and necessary.

When God reproved Jonah for his sinfull frowardnesse, he re-

plies, Do I not well to be angry? Jonah 4.9. He pleaded for

his vice as a virtue. Thus the Israelites had many arguments

for their Idolatry, especially they plead the abundance and

plenty they had, ever since they offered to the Queen of Hea-

ven, but since they left that they were pursued with all cala-

mities, Jer. 44.17,18. Oh the hypocrisie of the heart, that can

finde out arguments to justifie sin, and make their transgressi-

ons duties. Thus the Pharisees, they plead against Christ, out

of Scripture; and Christ informeth us, men should think they

did God service John 16.2. by killing the godly that believe

in Christ. And Paul saith of himself once, that he thought

he was bound to do what he did, viz. in persecuting the Saints,

and compelling of them to blaspheme; and from hence comes

that desperate wickednesse and incurablenesse that followeth in

the text, Their eye is darke, and then how great is their dark-

nesse! Their mindes and understandings are corrupted; they

are become Pharisees, they place the affections, as hy what they

say, deny what they deny. Thus the Sun is alwaies in an E-

clipse, there is alwaies some interposition of some earthly ad-

vantage or other; and then the faculty being distempered, or

made drunk, no marvell if it judge deceitfully. Oh they are

very jealous of their own hearts, lest it plead for Baal, lest it

argue for sin: and while thou couldst not imbrace sin as it did

appear in its ugly colours, thou putteth another dress upon it,

and so makes it lovely. There is a woe to those that call evil

good, Is. 5.18. and good evil, light darknesse, and darknesse light.

refining 2.jpg

That is not bad at all.

Back