Hunkering down.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
Here we go again..........

[b:0a4252bd6d]Threat increases as Jeanne's forecast shifts westward[/b:0a4252bd6d]

As Hurricane Jeanne charged toward an apparent collision with the Florida Coast by late Saturday or early Sunday, forecasters warned the storm could pound South Florida with powerful gusts and torrential rains, with the first round of squalls to arrive early this morning.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2004-09/14384259.jpg

I've prayed for Florida lately like I've never prayed for a State in my life. Part of me wants to go to those so called prophecy boards to see what they are saying God is punishing Florida for lol....(sorry, trying to lighten the mood)

Ill be praying for you hopefully as a nation we can repent of our sins and wait and see if the Lord has mercy on us and takes these storms away.

blade

We just missed Ivan AGAIN down here in south central Louisiana.

Perhaps Florida should relocate to Nebraska.

Morning. Walked outside. Not bad as far as the eye can see. It seems as if this storm packed more of a punch than the other 3 though. Some broken branches in the tree on the west side of my home. No other damage that I can see.

We give God glory. He commands the storms; He is creator, we are as dust. Thanks be to God for His mercies are neverending. He is compassionate and kind; forgiving. He knows our frame.

Thank you father for keeping this family safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back