Getting Out Of A Funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BibleCyst

Puritan Board Freshman
So, I seem to have a problem. This happens to me at the end of every week. I get cranky. I suspect it's because of school. I'm taking 18 credits, so I'm pretty tired by the end of the week. Does anybody have tips for getting out of a funk? Inspiring books, sermons... anything really.

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! (Psa 46:10 NKJ)

Rather than some diversion or activity perhaps you could simply seek the Lord in the quiet place and confess the crankiness of your soul and the fatigue of your mind and body. Draw near to God and ask Him for that peace that passes all understanding.

O my God, my soul is cast down within me; Therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan, And from the heights of Hermon, From the Hill Mizar. (Psa 42:6 NKJ)

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God. (Psa 42:11 NKJ)

Sleep, take a walk in nature.

I'm in college too and working part time. I have found classical music to help me in recent days. Walking in nature helps me.

He will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusts in thee! Isaiah 26:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back