Free Grace Broadcaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladestunner316

Puritan Board Doctor
This is the link to the pdf for their spring issue on Justification very good issue. I just got the new one in this quarter its on Family Worship.

I cant tell you how much of blessing it is to have this magazine/booklet its always available online I would order it if you could its free of course and Mount Zion never asks for a donation which I love because its makes me want to give instead of televangelists who are always asking for money.

In Christ
Blade

Just got mine today. Looks like there's some good stuff in there.

Here's what one of the footnotes says:

[b:75eb5900d7]Tertullian[/b:75eb5900d7] - (ca 155-220) early Latin father of the church. Born a pagan, converted, finally left Roman Catholicism for Montanism. Coined the term "trinity".

This is probably common knowledge, but I didn't know that he was the one who coined the term "trinity". Learn something new every day.

BTW, does anybody know what Montanism means?

Bob

Mt. Zion is an excellent resource! What a ministry they perform for our Lord's Kingdom!

If you aren't on the mailing list to get Free Grace Broadcaster,
get on it, or read it online.

This ministry certainly merits our prayerful and financial support, In my humble opinion.

http://www.mountzion.org/

Grace,
DWayne

Bob,

Montanus was a heretic who claimed to be THE holy spirit incarnate. Montanus was followed by a group of woman who were known for speaking in ecstatic speech. Tertullian at one point became a disciple of Montanus sadly.

[Edited on 5-28-2004 by Ianterrell]

Ian,
Thanks for your response.

The Holy Spirit incarnate? Wow, that's a strange one.

It'd be interesting to read up on Tertullian. With his pagan/catholic/Montanian background, its interesting that he was the one to coin the term trinity.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back