Francis Turretin Systematic Theology

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can, use Z-Library, when i was able to use that service i got it and was so much better than the 3 volumes i paid 50+ dollars each for, that has typos like you wouldn't believe!! Good luck!!

It looks like Z-Library is an illegal Pirate Bay type of site for eBooks. It would probably be best not to engage in theological learning, by first disobeying Gods commands on theft to acquire resources. Sinning makes us stray from Gods intended will for our lives, not sinning brings us closer, even if it is a more costly or patient route.
zlib.jpg

It looks like Z-Library is an illegal Pirate Bay type of site for eBooks. It would probably be best not to engage in theological learning, by first disobeying Gods commands on theft to acquire resources. Sinning makes us stray from Gods intended will for our lives, not sinning brings us closer, even if it is a more costly or patient route.
View attachment 10981
Very good to have in mind, thanks Dave, i was a little nervous mentioning it here, and by mentioning Z in the past my then computer mysteriously stopped working.

It looks like Z-Library is an illegal Pirate Bay type of site for eBooks
This is my understanding also.
And the English translation of Turretin's Institutes would not yet be in public domain. So the only free version would be through a library version like on archive.org.
I can see that as well as through Logos it's also available for sale in ebook form.

It wasn't wise of me to suggest Z-Library as an option, for me i believe it was legal where i live, but it comes and goes, and the service continually has to fight for its existence. It's designed and meant for students who can't make ends meet to get the resources their education demands. I, for the record don't use Z-library anymore as it requires a donation to be able to use it, which in the past i failed to be able to do that, and now feel like i would be better off not ever using it again, further down my walk, i might be able to remove from my kindle all those which i indulged in in such a way with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back