Football Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS116

Puritan Board Freshman
Yes,We have another one of those great threads to share on Tebow again lol

If your tired of talking or hearing about him,I can respect that,I'm not a Tebow fan,because I have to stick with my Steelers! Simply disregard this if you done with him,but if you take a couple minutes to watch this like I have I think your view of him may alter.
Just watch...

Tebow Mic'd Up vs Bears 2011 - YouTube

I like Denver except when the Steelers are playing them : )

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

OK, I watched the video now. My only Q is why was he praying aloud so often? Otherwise, I don't think you could watch that and not smile.

I'm always tempted to critique the content, timing, purposes, etc. of another's prayers and hymn singing. But for any believer to go through the day-to-day events of life with a constant awareness of God's presence, interacting with him, is generally commendable.

I like Denver except when the Steelers are playing them : )

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

OK, I watched the video now. My only Q is why was he praying aloud so often? Otherwise, I don't think you could watch that and not smile.

Did you see the defensive backs looking to plant him in China??? I'd be praying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back