first PB Counsil "of Copenhagen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PresbyDane

Puritanboard Doctor
Two outspoken and humble members of the Puritan Board, have agreed to summon all of the PB members to a PB counsil in Copenhagen.

It has long been overdue that the estimed PB members meet up in real life and finally put and end to all the tuff questions that has been bothering the Laiety (and maybe church) for a long time.

We have agreed on Copenhagen, to give the counsil historic credebility, due to the fact that it is close to the home of the reformers (closer then america :lol:)

Yours truly will take incomming suggestions as to what to discuss, and when we can have the counsil (that is how long can we as responsible PB members that feel the weight and need for this counsil purspone it)

Greatings from "The Danish Resistance"

I am pleased that the counsel chair, who resides in Copenhagen, has agreed to cover the traveling expenses for all the delegates. Three cheers!

Theognome

I am pleased that the counsel chair, who resides in Copenhagen, has agreed to cover the traveling expenses for all the delegates. Three cheers!

Theognome

Now Now Theognome, are you a man of little faith, all good things come to those who pray, or...:lol:

You will need some women to bring cassaroles and goodies, you cannot have any kind of Church meeting without goodies. It's almost a sacrament. :lol:

One of the first items to address must be to call Traci to the office of Deaconess of the Board (meaning table). She's got it going!
2.gif

Will the counsel address the pressing issue of Adam's alleged bellybutton? I fear for the purity of Christ's Church in this matter. ;)

I can't be there

so in honor of your meeting I will just take a dip of Copenhagen.

Just a pinch between my cheek and gums.

We first have to address the issue of whether women will be allowed to attend. They'll brand this as a liberal council for sure!

The next thing you know there'll be women preachers petitioning to attend. Joyce Meyer is on the line already.

Women are allowed!!! I said so! :p

Certainly women can be allowed at such meetings, as this picture of the Westminster Assembly can attest (seated to right/center -- that's a chick!):

WestminsterAssemblyPortrait%5B1%5D.jpg

But don't get no funny ideas about becoming a woman preacher, Sarah! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back