2009 PB Thread of the Year Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're comparing Vic and TimV to Marisa Tomei? I'd be really wounded if I were them.

No, Vic is more like Whoopi Goldberg winning for "Ghost." TimV is more the Peter O'Toole of the PB -- always nominated but still no award...

Unfortunately my pop cultural education was limited to Rockys 1-9 or something and a movie where Clint Eastwood spits on a little dog. I had to look up Marisa Tomei -- it wasn't really a gratifying internet search so I'm going to pass on Peter O'Toole.

However, I found some pictures which show the resemblance between myself and Stallone -- startling even though they weren't taken in profile. Notice the similarity in the look of dumb suffering on our faces -- notice the blackening of our eyes where large men have pummeled us with their fists. Notice how we both love Adrian (the puppy's name is Adrian). Notice how we're both good friends with the pope. (Oh -- that's not actually the pope in the mauve vestment. & it's actually Bawb who is such good buddies with the pontiff -- I'm not sure what he's doing at our house.) Still we could be identical twins. Fortunately you can tell us apart by our sweatbands (mine is green).

Rocky2.jpg

images2.jpg

images3.jpg

DSC05322-5.jpg

I'm wondering about a 'Daughter of Rocky' heptalogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back