2009 PB Thread of the Year Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prufrock

Arbitrary Moderation
After intense deliberation among the moderators and administrators (by which, of course, I mean after 5 seconds of fairly-intense deliberation purely in my own mind), I have unilaterally decided to present the 2009 Puritan Board Thread of the Year Award to Mrs. Heidi Zartman, along with all the privileges and responsibilities thereto appertaining. Hopefully, she will be available for autographs. Congratulations -- this fine trophy (pictured below) will look great over your and Ruben's sink.

I don't have a speech prepared.

But I'd like to thank everyone who made it possible for me to grow up into the kind of woman who would try to retrieve soap with a toothbrush.

I'm hanging the award on the bathroom mirror, to inspire me to further heights of greatness.

-----Added 8/20/2009 at 10:03:10 EST-----

PS. I hope this is an inspiration to all of you. I was born in relative obscurity.

I'm hanging the award on the bathroom mirror, to inspire me to further heights of greatness.

When I first read this, I thought you wrote "greaseness!"

You deserve this award . . .it was a great and funny story. However, the risk you now run, is never being taken seriously again.

This thread will forever remain in all our minds.

:hug:

Where's the happy little link to the thread itself? Noobies want to read it now.

LINK!
LINK!
LINK!
LINK! . . .

Congrats! Let's hear it for Mrs. Zartman and her toothbrush!
firewrks3.gif

Are the Indy TV reporters outside your building yet?
bananen_smilies091.gif
Quick! Look!

Great job, Heidi.That thread was most deserving of such an award.

I vote for TimV and Vic as Best Supporting Actors.

TimV said:
Heidi, the only way drain water could get into your drinking water is for some secret agent out to get you were to collect it, filter it, pour it into a tank, spend 800 dollars on a pump that would raise the pressure to 90psi, connect it to your potable water pipe with a check valve and live down there with the tank full time, turning it on whenever the hidden camera showed you turning on the tap water faucet.

Be at ease!!!!!!!!!!

and

victorbravo said:
Actually, I thought of a different way, but was reluctant to reveal it. It involves City water crews in the street, monitoring the water use, and, whenever Heidi wasn't using water they'd shut off the main and pour soap into the line, cap it off, and turn it back on before she went to the sink again.

LOL.

You're comparing Vic and TimV to Marisa Tomei? I'd be really wounded if I were them.

I've always thought I looked a little like Sylvester Stallone in profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back