? bout Galatians, Romans, & Hebrews

Status
Not open for further replies.

3John2

Puritan Board Freshman
I know Colossians & Ephesians go hand in hand & I've noticed Galatians, Romans, & Hebrews seem to follow the same "pattern" as well. What would some of you consider the "correct" order for those books in particular? I think it would be Galatians serving as an "intro" so to speak, followed by Romans & topped of by Hebrews. However I heard someone else tell me Romans was like the ABC's of Chrisitanity, which if it is I'm in SERIOUS trouble!:lol:

I know Colossians & Ephesians go hand in hand & I've noticed Galatians, Romans, & Hebrews seem to follow the same "pattern" as well. What would some of you consider the "correct" order for those books in particular? I think it would be Galatians serving as an "intro" so to speak, followed by Romans & topped of by Hebrews. However I heard someone else tell me Romans was like the ABC's of Chrisitanity, which if it is I'm in SERIOUS trouble!:lol:

I love the Book of Galatians. Galatians 2,3 and 4 could definately help one with thier understanding of Hebrews(and ch.1 as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back