Puritan Board Freshman
Hello all. Last i posted about how my wife and i lost our second child by way of miscarraige. That was back in July so once again my wife is now 15 weeks pregnant. But last week she started bleeding again and we had to rush to the ER. The baby was fine but the bleeding continued and she had to stay overnight for observation. They had told us if the bleeding continued it may put my wife's life at risk and decision had to be made. The doctor said it was a placental abrasian they had told us that the placenta was over the cervix and hopefully will move to the correct place. So once the bleeding was less they sent her home and put her on bedrest for a week. After a couple of days the bleeding stopped but last sunday it started again and has been bleeding since. We went in today for a follow up and they don't know why she is bleeding. The baby is still fine by the way and we saw him/her on the ultrasound. The Dr told us its a high risk pregnancy. I've already taken time off from work and am going back tomorrow. If i take anymore time off it will be unpaid. My wife is no longer on bedrest but needs to take it easy. We have plenty of help from our church family and are fully supported. So im just asking all of you here to please keep us in prayer. It's been very exhausting and we are in need of God's mercy.