Asking for your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgallo6

Puritan Board Freshman
My wife and I are expecting our second child. She is 2 months pregnant and the baby is due Feb 28th. Today my wife has had some bleeding nothing heavy but enough to have to go and see the doctor tomorrow. Please pray that the baby is ok and if not then we need Grace and Strenght to deal with whatever happens. Most importantly that God will be glorified. Thanks and i will keep you all updated.

Greg and Noy

Thank you all for your prayers. we greatly appreciate it. Our appointment is today at 9:30. My wife is still having some bleeding.

Light bleeding happened to my wife through all 3 of our pregnancies, it turned out to be implantation bleeding (that is what they said, no idea what that means) but I will pray, I have lost two children and know how hard that it. :pray2:

Unfortunately we lost the Baby. The doctor showed us the ultrasound and the little heart was still. The baby was 9 weeks in the womb. We are going in later for a DNC. Thank you all for your prayers and i know the Lord will be Glorified. Blessed be the name of The Lord.

So after my wife has a D&C she had trouble breathing and her heart rate shot up. They rushed her to the ER and by the end of the night it turns out she has a small air bubble on the outside of her one of her lungs. They are keeping her overnight and will do an xray in the morning. It's been a very long day. I really appreciate your prayers. God is working.

Thanks again everybody! It was a rough nite and our 2 year old Daughter Dalia keeps asking for momma. Its heartbreaking......im taking her to her my parents house now and im on my way to the hospital. Pray that the Lord will heal Noy and bring her home to us today. Thanks again! Blessed be the name of The Lord!

What an exhausting past couple of days. They Xrayed Noy's chest today and the air bubble was gone. She is back home with us now, got back a few hours ago. Thanks for all of your prayers. God is good! Still remember us in prayer..we do miss our baby. We will be trying again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back