Artifacts of the Reformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am planning a Reformation event with an "Artifacts of the Reformation" exhibit.
I was thinking of having Luther's 95 theses, Calvin's Institutes, a copy of the Geneva Bible, some maps (like this one https://exhibitions.lib.cam.ac.uk/r...graphy-the-protestant-historical-map-of-1932/). I would appreciate any more ideas, thank you!
How fun!

What is it for? You could have pictures from the other side too like a confessional (or picture of rather) and parts of Rome's decadence and do a compare and contrast, if you're teaching.

You could have something abut the Gutenberg press; which I believe was instrumental in the Reformation efforts.

I think I have a sliver of a nail clipping from Luther lying around. I'll sell it to the highest bidder.

How fun!

What is it for? You could have pictures from the other side too like a confessional (or picture of rather) and parts of Rome's decadence and do a compare and contrast, if you're teaching.
It will be a small event at home, but the first one and a tradition I hope to continue!

It will be a small event at home, but the first one and a tradition I hope to continue!
If it is a small event at home, this potentially could make it more viable on the artifacts collecting. You could create a Power Point presentation, with pictures and diagrams of the artifacts on the slides, and give the presentation on a projector in the living room (which or pretty low costs these days) or on a large flat screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back