Would you help me with a survey about apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
Dear friends,

Would you help me get some information about app use by completing a short (7 questions) survey? It is related to a potential church app, but I am seeking responses from all people (those who consider themselves Christians and those who do not). Feel free to forward the survey link to others. Thank you very much!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NSNFM5Y

One think I expected to find on the survey, and didn't, was ecosystem. For example, our church offers both Apple and Google Play apps, but nothing for the Amazon crowd. (Yes, I know I could, with a little money and some effort, hack the Google app to run on my Fire since they are both Android based, but I haven't been sufficiently motivated yet.) And there are folks out there that still love their Windows phones, but Microsoft has probably made those users not worth the effort at this point.

Done..I've never heard of a church app. i do listen to your sermons in podcasts...I'm getting old..

Last edited:
One think I expected to find on the survey, and didn't, was ecosystem. For example, our church offers both Apple and Google Play apps, but nothing for the Amazon crowd. (Yes, I know I could, with a little money and some effort, hack the Google app to run on my Fire since they are both Android based, but I haven't been sufficiently motivated yet.) And there are folks out there that still love their Windows phones, but Microsoft has probably made those users not worth the effort at this point.

I'm with you. Amazon has great stuff yet nothing seems to work for it.

I'm with you. Amazon has great stuff yet nothing seems to work for it.
At least one app maker we are looking at has Amazon Fire apps in addition to iOS and Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back