What is this considered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying hard not to make a blanket judgment about such things, but I could not imagine myself sitting through something like that. I do not think I fit in very well with modern "worship". :down:

It's a "Stomp Worship" being performed by a church.

It looks like something right of a Las Vegas show.

That was so exciting. Those aboriginal drum beats made me want to strip my clothes off and flail about with reckless abandon and then grab the Minister of Worship and throw him on a high altar and tear his beating heart out and offer it to Dagon. Now what's wrong with THAT! :drool:

That was so exciting. Those aboriginal drum beats made me want to strip my clothes off and flail about with reckless abandon and then grab the Minister of Worship and throw him on a high altar and tear his beating heart out and offer it to Dagon. Now what's wrong with THAT! :drool:

:spitlol: Ok, no more Indiana Jones movies for you, Mister Man! :lol:

It's really no big deal Josh. It's of a nun and a rabbi dueling with broad swords while an alligator is swallowing the nun and a lion is swallow the rabbi. An enormous anaconda is wrapping around the four of them while Satan is playing a saxophone with 100 dollar bills flying out. In other words the type of thing you see on Fox News any night of the week. You're missing nothing.

Bob, you have a way with words to communicate what I was thinking!:ditto:

It's really no big deal Josh. It's of a nun and a rabbi dueling with broad swords while an alligator is swallowing the nun and a lion is swallow the rabbi. An enormous anaconda is wrapping around the four of them while Satan is playing a saxophone with 100 dollar bills flying out. In other words the type of thing you see on Fox News any night of the week. You're missing nothing.

:rofl::rofl:

I liked it. I think the lighting/staging made it more of a "show" than worship. The stomping drum piece was too long and therefore detracted from the words. If it had been shorter...

I like singing from the psalter and very modern worship styles(as long as the message isn't fluffy) and I don't mind if it were all in the same worship service.

:2cents: shelly
Should I duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back