Warfield- Inspiration & Authority

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfranks

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello my PB friends... I could use a hand in answering this question.

Does anyone know if B.B. Warfield's "Inspiration & Authority of the Bible" is found in either his 10 vol works or the P&R 2 Vol of Selected Shorter Writings?

Thanks so much!:D

Sorry Josh... I was not sure where to post this. Is it possible for you to move to the correct thread. Thanks so much.

David, if I remember correctly, either all or almost all of that book is found in volume 1 of his works. It is not in his Shorter Writings. I was assigned the BoT volume, but already had the 10-volume set, and did a comparison at one time, and I think all the same articles are in both. At any rate, there is an almost complete if not complete overlap between the two volumes. Get the 10-volume set, in other words.

Thanks Rev. Keister,

I actually already own the 10 vol set and was unable to look at them at my first post. It looks like the P&R version of "Inspiration" has an intro by Van Till and maybe one other article entitled "Inspiration and Criticism". Since I own the 10 vol set I was hoping that I did not need to purchase the other book for class. The intro by Van Till looks very good though so might be worth it. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back