Want To See Some Kicking Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Those pictures are beautiful. Praise God that He would bless such wretched sinners with such beauty (aside from the beauty of Christ, of course!).

PS. I would like to say that I've never seen someone change their avatar so frequently before. :lol:

Wow! Those pictures are beautiful. Praise God that He would bless such wretched sinners with such beauty (aside from the beauty of Christ, of course!).

PS. I would like to say that I've never seen someone change their avatar so frequently before. :lol:

Thanks! He is good to us isn't He? Change is good! No, I'm not from the Obama camp! :)

Great pictures.

It's impressive to see God's handiwork in such a panorama.

We are indeed blessed to live in an age with such technology. Digital is so much easier than earlier technology. I have actually prayed about understanding it more because I felt so frustrated with the older modes (waiting to get photos back and throwing out 1/2 of them, not being able to categorize or save them efficiently, etc.)

Digital photography is technology, another tool, blessing from God!

By the way, how do you download the photos to your post on Puritan Board?

Nice photos- though I'll admit that with your introduction I was expecting there to be pics of Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee.

Theognome

Thanks everyone! It's really fun taking pics when the camera does all the work for you and you get rewarded in a satisfactory way! I have a manuel camera with different lens and really I would just need to go to school in order to use it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back