Update of my New Church Hanover Presbyterian

Status
Not open for further replies.

God'sElectSaint

Puritan Board Freshman
As I posted a little bit I decided to go to a new church, a Presbyterian Hanover Valley Church. And I wanted to let you go know it is a wonderful Church! I really love it. It's smaller(150-200 people) and actually more traditional than the website looks. Very solid reformed preaching and beautiful hymns. I am going to a picnic this Tuesday they are having at this park near my house hopefully get to know the congregation a little better. I like that it's smaller it will be easier to get involved and get to know everyone.

Haha...what a tiny church.

I guess everything is bigger in Texas. We had 45 folks today and it seemed packed....;)

you might know, he was being humorouslysarcastic. :wave:

Yes, it was a weak attempt at humor. We had one family out today so I think there were 30 of us in morning worship. Don't get me wrong, I pray daily for more families, but 200 people is a megachurch compared to what I'm used to!

My last church was pretty big (2000 people) But I met a lot of great people there and it helped me a lot. The preaching wasn't that bad either just more Arminain/dispensational stuff. Sinners prayer at the end of every service(I never understood the sinners prayer deal) I think it causes more confusion then anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back