Turn out the WHITE'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I no longer talk to you, you'll know why.

Sorry big man, but I couldn't resist. You gotta admit it was a pretty clever thread title and OP. :lol:

I'm tired of OSU not getting the respect this year. Maybe this will turn some heads considering Penn State was 18-1 in their last 19 in Happy Valley.

Yea, maybe. You have to admit though that many Big Ten teams (PSU included) don't help themselves by not playing very tough out of conference games. I know they don't do that because the Big Ten normally beats up on it's self pretty bad, but it still hurts you when your out of conference opponents are not very good.

PS- I am GLAD I sold my ticket for tonights game! I had started to regret it when I saw ESPN College Game Day was there today, but now I KNOW I did the right thing.

Yea, maybe. You have to admit though that many Big Ten teams (PSU included) don't help themselves by not playing very tough out of conference games. I know they don't do that because the Big Ten normally beats up on it's self pretty bad, but it still hurts you when your out of conference opponents are not very good.

PS- I am GLAD I sold my ticket for tonights game! I had started to regret it when I saw ESPN College Game Day was there today, but now I KNOW I did the right thing.

I don't know, Adam. I think that is a lot of media hype. For example, Ohio State just completed a two year home and home with Texas last season. Next season they will start a home and home with USC. I think as long as you play one solid out of conference game then that is all that really matters. It's not Penn State's fault that Notre Dame stinks this year. It wasn't Ohio State's fault that Washington is so bad right now. They were a very good football team when they scheduled this game how ever many years ago they did.

Look at who LSU, Oklahoma and Southern Cal has played out of conference this season. I think right now the media is down on the Big 10 because of how OSU got embarrassed last season in the title game. Hopefully, they can run the tables again this year and make up for that one.

It's off to bed for me now. Maybe we can resume this conversation on Monday when THE Ohio State University still sits atop the BCS standings. :D

P.S. I'm just giving you a hard time. Don't come find me and pile drive me, o.k.? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back