Tim Keller- The Reason For God

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't offering to grade it. That would have cost you more than $5! But it was a joke anyway, I hope you saw the humor.

Question: When you said his approach in part two is called "critical rationalism," were you pointing out his approach, an approach that you're familiar with? Or does he actually say that his approach is called "critical rationalism?"

Thanks again for the meaty review!

I wasn't offering to grade it. That would have cost you more than $5! But it was a joke anyway, I hope you saw the humor.

Question: When you said his approach in part two is called "critical rationalism," were you pointing out his approach, an approach that you're familiar with? Or does he actually say that his approach is called "critical rationalism?"

Thanks again for the meaty review!

I'm not offended. I saw some typos and went back and corrected them (but didn;t spend that much time. I don't have the time to be all grammatically correct 'n all, especially on a discussion board, or my good reads site, which is to mainly jot down some quick thoughts for purposes of comprehension). And, maybe I should charge you for the meaty review! :)

He calls it critical rationalism, which is the name Victor Reppert gives for his approach as seen in C.S. Lewis' Dangerous Idea: In Defense of The Argument from Reason. I briefly mentioned what that approach entailed in my review.

Peace.

Keller is coming to Portland this next Tuesday. And someone at church gave me a copy of the book. I guess I can get an outograph!

Good review, Paul, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back