Those South Carolinians are at it again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the problem?

Although I will tell you now they will not be very good witnesses. "Our Declaration and Constitution were divinely inspired." Such statements as these make most non-Americans want to vomit.

Originally posted by Abd_Yesua_alMasih
What is the problem?

Although I will tell you now they will not be very good witnesses. "Our Declaration and Constitution were divinely inspired." Such statements as these make most non-Americans want to vomit.

Yet I do believe THIS is true.

"We've fed the world, fought its wars, sent out more missionaries to spread the word of God than any other.

Originally posted by houseparent
Originally posted by Abd_Yesua_alMasih
What is the problem?

Yet I do believe THIS is true.

"We've fed the world, fought its wars, sent out more missionaries to spread the word of God than any other.
We might not like it but at least we can reasonably grant you that.

Originally posted by houseparent
Burnell says Catholics, Mormons and even Jews are members, all looking to reestablish constitutionally limited government founded upon Christian principles.

I honestly have a problem with the Utopian thinking and the lack of "be salt and light to the World" in this retreat to an island. And the bedfellows (the mormons bother me the most) are a bit.....unusual.....

See this thread. There was another thread on this but it got deleted.

I love South Carolina, but I love Virginia more. I'd rather be salt and light in Virginia than part of a movement of "Christians" that includes Mormons, Roman Catholics and Jews.

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
See this thread. There was another thread on this but it got deleted.

I love South Carolina, but I love Virginia more. I'd rather be salt and light in Virginia than part of a movement of "Christians" that includes Mormons, Roman Catholics and Jews.

:ditto:

The case reached the Supreme Court which gave this Orwellian ruling. If the farmer didn´t grow his own grain, in the state in which it was consumed, he might purchase grain from another state. Therefore, because he might do so if he weren´t doing what he was doing, then what he was doing constituted interstate trade. In short, if you aren´t doing interstate trade, but could be, then you are.

ROTFL!

http://highlands.gospelcom.net/ETC/Volume_Five/Issue_Four/Leviathan.php

How bout we grow some gators in our moats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back