The Supralapsarian Purpose of Providence in Double Predestination

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is your point in posting this? Is this your writing?

General PB etiquette posits: it is more courteous to your fellow members to include in one's post an explanatory thought or reason for drawing attention to something else on the internet, like a blog-post. It may even be in the PB rules https://www.puritanboard.com/help/terms (I haven't checked first, sorry) that no bare link should be posted.

Edit: I did not find an official policy on posting bare links, but the general observation holds. I quote in full the paragraph concerning links to outside sites:
5. Posting Information found on other Web Sites
  • Quotes from other Internet sites, in the public domain, must include a link to the original site with attribution to the original author.
  • No copyrighted material may be posted without the consent of the original author/site. Some sites are more liberal in what they allow to be quoted. Check the rules of the site quoted before assuming you have the author's or site's permission.
  • The Puritan Board strictly prohibits the practice of "board wars" and references to specific forums or blogs to post disparaging comments regarding the site or responding to disparaging comments about this site.
  • Gossip and hearsay is prohibited. This includes repeating unsubstantiated allegations that abound on the Internet.
At the very least, the first bullet indicates that the link must be accompanied by the additional information about the author, even if the PB poster is that author.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back