The Perfect Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueridge Believer

Puritan Board Professor
It is truly a blessing every year at this time because of CLEMENTINES!!!!!!!!! I love these little things. They are quite possibly the perfect fruit. Taste sweet as candy and so easy to peel with no seeds. If the Lord made anything better I don't know what it is. Two of these things have 5 grams of fiber and 290% of the reccomended daily allowance of vitamin C. My daughter and I go though 10 lbs of these things a week.
Thank God for small blessings!

Never had them, but had my 1st Pomegrante last year! Wonderful thing, but a little difficult and messy...

I gotta say, there is an orange here that is wonderful!!! They call it the Mikan, here is a little info on it from the "trusty" Wikanpedia, Mikan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And here is a pic of this tasty treat that we enjoyed today!!! If ya'll want one, come on over!!!
Mr. Farley, how about I'll trade you a CLEMENTINE for a MIKAN!?!?!?

I gotta say, there is an orange here that is wonderful!!! They call it the Mikan, here is a little info on it from the "trusty" Wikanpedia, Mikan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And here is a pic of this tasty treat that we enjoyed today!!! If ya'll want one, come on over!!!
Mr. Farley, how about I'll trade you a CLEMENTINE for a MIKAN!?!?!?

It looks very good young lady! Unfortunatly, Japan is not in my budget. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back