The New Guns 'N Roses Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a story on the news about Axel jumping into a crowd after he was somehow insulted. I think he got arrested...maybe. But they had it on video...him jumping into the crowd of fans. Funny.

I heard some songs... Kinda boring.

But, in my opinion, 2008 has been quite a bad year for music...

was never fond of gnr, but i heard a slice of "black ice" , ac/dcs' newest, and it made me wanna buffulo hunt with the "nuge"

The important thing here is the word reformed. The reformed don't care so much what you do as long as your doctrine is perfect.

The fundamentalist would rather that you steer clear of 'cold, dead, stale, boring doctrine' but let's face it, your behavior is never good enough so keep trying harder - sinless perfection is just around the next conviction.

Now the reformed Baptists are still a little more pure in deed than the Presbyterians. The Presbyterians will remain more pure in doctrine than the Baptists.

Listening to GNR while smoking a good cigar and drinking a full flavored beer is fine as long as it doesn't go against the Confession and it can be defended by an implicit argument through good and necessary consequence that it doesn't go against Scripture and qualifies as a matter of Christian liberty.

Now, listening to GNR while smoking a cheep cigar and drinking a PBR.... well, that's just plain SIN!

You just wouldn't know that this was a reformed message board! :)

Do you all actually listen to this stuff?

The important thing here is the word reformed. The reformed don't care so much what you do as long as your doctrine is perfect.

The fundamentalist would rather that you steer clear of 'cold, dead, stale, boring doctrine' but let's face it, your behavior is never good enough so keep trying harder - sinless perfection is just around the next conviction.

Now the reformed Baptists are still a little more pure in deed than the Presbyterians. The Presbyterians will remain more pure in doctrine than the Baptists.

Listening to GNR while smoking a good cigar and drinking a full flavored beer is fine as long as it doesn't go against the Confession and it can be defended by an implicit argument through good and necessary consequence that it doesn't go against Scripture and qualifies as a matter of Christian liberty.

Now, listening to GNR while smoking a cheep cigar and drinking a PBR.... well, that's just plain SIN!

:lol:

Where do we go now ... where do we go?

All we need is just a little patience :sing:

You guys are hilarious:lol:

Last edited:

Best post of the day! :2cents:

So, Axl spent 17 years, about $13,000,000, and time in 14 recording studios in 4 cities to put this together? Better be worth it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5rW0i4MHFg]YouTube - Guns N' Roses-November Rain (Audio Only)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no0zyzMcL4M]YouTube - Guns N' Roses-Sweet Child O' Mine (Audio Only)[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back